Reviews for Rage Against the Rules
Seran Hawthorne chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
-And there was much rejoicing- Jeez, channeling Mr. Person much? Heh, it's about time you updated. I'ma be updating Regular Smut once I get home, I finished my Endurance Pair and I'm working on a Golden Pair.

And dude, your grammar sucks XD Have you ever heard of punctuation? Commas are your FRIEND!

I'm done now. T.T I'm so dang bored here...I'M SURROUNDED BY OLD PEOPLE!

No, seriously, I'm done now, GOODBYE.
disneyrulz23 chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
i'm not against reading yoai but you're going to put the rest of naruto characters but as friendship because everytime i read one with sasunaru they always make hinata in love with naruto but i wish at least a girl with you know to make her or them if you decided to put all the girls as sisters bah this you're fic i don't care but awesome plz continue
Miss Strange chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
hey! what's up? you finally update! took you forever...
Aesterisk chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Nice story so far. Orochimaru is incredibly creepy no matter what tory he's in. Update soon!

~Pixel Kitty
Miss Strange chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Heey what's up?

lol awesome story; kinda wierd, especially the gay orochimaru...weirdo...lol

update soon!

~M.S
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
YOSH! Hm, FFNet is being stupid again, so I don't know if it sent my first review. I like this, it's amusing XD

Tonight at the dance, "Lee" had been pushed down onto the ground, and I could've SWORN I heard a high-pitched "Nya~!" from him! It. Was. So. Effin'. ADORABLE! Make the Lee in this story "Nya~!", that'd be cute.