Reviews for Somewhere in the Middle
afickleflakes chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
WEEEEEEE THE FIRST PART. I LOVED THE FIRST PART.

great job. the emotions. guh

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE FEELINGS.

oh, but I think Dean's a pretty quiet crier. Just saying. haha.

GREAT JOB ONCE AGAINNNN
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome story, as per usual. What's not to love about Dean angst and protective Caleb? 8)

Thanks for the wonderful one-shot. Loved it!

- Coolest Badguy EVER
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Good job! That was nice! I love those stories where Dean gets him self into trouble because of John and Sam's fights! I loved the mention of benyeys (I can't spell, sorry! :D). I love those! :D
Cupido chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Honestly, I love Johnny boy to death, but sometimes I like these stories where Caleb gets all overprotective of Dean when John goes all bad-ass. It gives me nice butterflies knowing that Caleb would protect Dean from anything. Even John.

It's nice. I love your Brotherhood AU. Caleb protects Dean, Dean protects Sam, Sam protects Dean, and Dean protects Caleb. It's all a big fluffy circle.
Karialena chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Fantastic story, as are all the ones you write. I love your version of Caleb, and the world of the Brotherhood. It is a pleasure to see you as author on any story I go to read, because I have high expectations of a well written story that manages to keep the characters we all love true to Jensen and Jared's remarkable portrayals. As a die hard Dean girl, I truely felt you captured what it must have felt like living between his father and his brother. How hard it must have been listening to the two people you care most about tearing each other to shreads. And I know from experience the deepest and most painful wounds rarely leave a mark that shows. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, and a very special thanks for introducing me to Casting Crowns. I had never heard them, but you made me curious, and I have started a small collection of their music, so thanks again, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter in "To the Victors.."
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I loved it. It was kinda sad. great job!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Great story. I like the interaction between the brothers and the dialogue was great! Totally had me cracking up and spot-on in my opinion.
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Oh. I am all squishy inside now. I always love your stuff Ridley, thanks for another story.
HAP chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I love these flashbacks! And go Caleb - I'm glad Dean's got *someone* to knock Sam and John's heads together once in a while! I love it how Caleb may respect John in hunting matters and things like that, but is on Dean's side when those other two Winchesters get going. I can imagine that this kind of situation only got worse as Sam got older - I wonder how often Caleb was around to watch out for Dean?

Another wonderful one shot - I love how each one gives us another look into the brotherhood!
Winchester73 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
It was amazing. Poor Dean stuck in the middle and even being forgotten in the 'war' between John and Sam. Having seen all three perspectives you feel no-one can win least of all Dean. You had him sum it up pretty well. Thanks
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Another great story. Feel bad for Dean that he was always stuck in the middle!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I absolutely oved this fic! Thank you for doing a 1-shot. I needed a little break from the other! I just love Caleb. He is the shit!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Boy, you really pulled out all the emotional stops on this one. What a bitter-sweet, emotionally-charged story, told so well through the eyes of Caleb. I think my favorite part of this character is his ability to fearlessly throw a hard punch when he thinks it’s necessary but still maintain a level of compassion for his target if he cares enough to do so.

By the way, I am always impressed with the quotes and poems you choose as companions to your stories. I intended to mention that (but forgot) after reading Paper Tiger as well because those, in my opinion, added so much to that particular story. And the stanzas in THIS piece are just as powerful!

I just loved it. Thank you for treating us to a one-shot!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ooh, that was kind of depressing. A brilliant read as always, but everyone is so angry - I wish they could all just get along :-)

Love the little flashes of humour.

Thanks for another fab fic.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
thanks for the one-shot. it was so awesome! i really really enjoyed reading it. the part where caleb confronted john, and then sam too was done so great! it was something different from what usually happens with sam where they let it go because he's the youngest. you did a great job on the whole story...and i'm looking forward to the next chapter of to the victor!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »