Reviews for Receptionist Day
MrsBigTuna chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
great ending to a great story. can't wait to see what hapens in your next story. sounds like a good one.
Moony44 chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
LOVED THE LAST LINE. Seriously, genius work. I want to see this as an episode! I can't wait for your next story! :]
starfishbeliever chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
Yay!
nomanslandvicki chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
ohh loved the ending to the story and cant wait to read the next one so update soon
bklyangel chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Wait whats this about a nicer ring?
MrsBigTuna chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
ryan is such a scumbag. i love it! I kinda disliked Toby in this chapter too like in dunder mifflin infinity. lol. great chapter. can't wait to read the last one.
nomanslandvicki chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
aw pam would have quit if it wasnt for jim...cant wait to see what ryan does next to try and sabotage their relantionship so update soon
Avila Grace chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
I really enjoy this story. Please update...

And a ring?...
literatiwhore chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
this was awesome. so was four.
Bookybookbook chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Yay you are awesome! Andy is so funny! You're right this was a really good chapter. All of this seems so real! Ryan's so funny, he's really IC I'm impressed. And I'm so glad you did two chapters in a day! I love it! Keep up the quick updating!
Bookybookbook chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
That sounds so much like Pam, using a party that's supposed to be about her to make everyone feel involved. You really know your Office! I'm so happy I have another chapter to go still! Yay! I love this story!
MrsBigTuna chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
um... dude, i love love love you story, but im thinking i have to kill ryan. lol. great story! can't wait for the next chapters.
nomanslandvicki chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
oh ryan is hitting on pam...wonder what jims gonna do hurry and update soon
MD chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Ugh. Ugh... you must update
mD chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
oh my goodness. cutest chapter ever. how much do I love pam? Great!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »