Reviews for Receptionist Day
Moony44 chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
Can't wait until you update next! I loved the last line that Ryan said. :]
clarissa chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
so good i can see all of this happening! it is so them! keep it comming!
WouldWonderful chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
Update ASAP! Love this!
Moony44 chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. Genius, you are such a great Office writer.
literatiwhore chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
ahh, i love it!
starfishbeliever chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
nomanslandvicki chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
hey i totally love this chap it sucks that everyone dislikes pam right now but i cant wait to see what the unprofessional proposel is so please update soon
literatiwhore chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
i can so see this happening on the show!
Bookybookbook chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Aww Jim is just the sweetest. I wanted to hug her too. :( Lol But I love it. It makes me sad that anyone has anything bad to say about Pam because I just love her to BITS but that's what makes it such a good story! I love it! And i LOVE how you update so quickly :D Keep it coming!
That'sMyFiasco chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Wow, this is great! (Sorry for being such a lurker to date.) Poor, poor Pam. Stupid, unappreciative plebians better shape up.

And Jim? Too sweet, really. I think the thought of him fixing her sink for her is a adorable, for some reason I really can't explain.

I look forward to more!

Anon chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Wow. Michael actually said something somewhat smart-

""She greets everyone in person or on the phone. Writes all the memos, faxes everyone’s stuff, and she makes half as much as you do,” Michael walked around the front of the room with his hands on his hips as he continued his rant. “The sales department gets perks, awards and commission, they don’t need to be recognized, they already are.""

I like this story... but it doesn't seem that realistic to The Office. They all seem to like Pam well enough.
nomanslandvicki chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
omg i totally love this chap...ah micheal is oblvious...cant wait to see more so please update soon
Bookybookbook chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I'm so glad you've started another story so quickly! This sounds great. I LOVED Angela's talking head that's so in character lol. And Jim insisting he won't ever hurt her was SO cute. PLEASE update soon!
nomanslandvicki chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
hey i love the story it is hilarious...i cant wait to hear more...i loved the whole R.A.P.I.S.T day is was funny...hurry and update soon
clarissa chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
AW! so cute! jim and pam! so so cute! and so much in the last episode! aw when they went to dwights beet farm! lol this is really really good keep it comming!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »