Reviews for Receptionist Day
nomanslandvicki chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
omg i totally love this chap...ah micheal is oblvious...cant wait to see more so please update soon
Bookybookbook chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I'm so glad you've started another story so quickly! This sounds great. I LOVED Angela's talking head that's so in character lol. And Jim insisting he won't ever hurt her was SO cute. PLEASE update soon!
nomanslandvicki chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
hey i love the story it is hilarious...i cant wait to hear more...i loved the whole R.A.P.I.S.T day is was funny...hurry and update soon
clarissa chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
AW! so cute! jim and pam! so so cute! and so much in the last episode! aw when they went to dwights beet farm! lol this is really really good keep it comming!
MrsBigTuna chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
great so far. michael is great as usual. the R.A.P.I.S.T. idea reminds me of I.N.C.E.S.T. from the deleted scene in 'Diversity Day'. Keep it up!
literatiwhore chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
very good so far! :)
sodajunkie chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I like this.

I really like this.

Michael is soo...'Michael" here with his R.A.P.I.S.T. day and I love that bit with Pam at the end how she picked Sunday's everytime and he never really noticed too much...
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Oh great start! I loved Jim's gift for Pam, and how he kept promising that he would never hurt her - that is so sweet! And Michael was hysterical, of course, and I can't wait to see what happens next D
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4