Reviews for Can't Beat 'Em, Join Em
SusanMarieS chapter 22 . 8/25/2012
Wow, this is such great whorlwind od emotion. Now, that ive read it i need to change my idea for the cover art i had started. I had the wrong season in mind.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
*squeal* Dasey finally got their act together! They are adorable together.

Wonderful story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
Now I love Derek's move at the very end when his face is so close to Casey that he mouths to her what he feels. *swoon* (I wonder if Edwin got it on tape from a distance).

Everyone's antics backstage was amusing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
The Paul-part was amusing.

Sheldon is definitely grooming Derek to being awesome! I hope D-rock wins.

Ralph is awesome, you got him spot on.
["Don't they use a drum machine?" -Emily
"I should wash your mouth out!" -Ralph]
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
Whoa...Casey freaks out about everything. I mean if you come her to the one that had 'over-dramatic' first used, Casey would superseed them for sure (sorry if that made no sense).

Poor Noel but I'm glad it was Liz that told him. Edwin is awesome with his words.

Nicely done.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
For a girl who is top in her class, Casey is clueless when it comes to relationships (or anything really that relates to social events/outings).

Poor Max when Casey basically called him 'passionless'.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Oh it was so amusing to see Sam and Sheldon trying to talk in code. *snickers*

I wonder if anyone else noticed the kiss that Noel gave Casey on the cheek!

Does Derek even realize why he truly is freezing Casey out? I mean, Sam and Sheldon seem to have the idea down but has Derek come to terms with it being that reason?

Great story!
shannelle chapter 22 . 3/2/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! IT WAS Brilliant! It was perfect!
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Awesome work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
mimibear chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
LOVE this story sooo much. i can't stop giggling on the last two chapters. Just so cuuute. I even search the songs in youtube. But it would be lovely if you put a similar performance of them from the bands/singers that could be seen in youtube. I think it helps more on imagining their clash of bands scenes. (Just a suggestion :D
alphabetpuzzle chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I read this story a while ago and fell in love with it -definitely one of my favourite fanfics ever, you're actually an awesome author and all your fanfics are really great!
BritPaige13 chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
fanfic should totally come with sound tracks...especially your stories. great stuff.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 10 . 3/22/2010
Okay, so I was bored and all of my current fics haven't been updated in a while, so I was like, "Hey! I'll have a BucketWoman-a-thon!" So I'm going through and reading a bunch of your fics (LOve them all, btw, I'm not big on commenting, but I am enjoying them and once again, I wish I could be more like you) but the POINT of this ramble is THIS LINE RIGHT HERE:

'"Not to mention the fact that you play guitar and a little piano..."'

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW? Seriously! I have been waiting, hopeing, and searching for SOMEONE else who remembered Abby's line in "Adios Derek" about how he used to take piano lessons, because how else could he pick his nose during a piano recital if he didn't take lessons/cannot play the piano? (GASP) A-chem. Yes. So. Thank you. I'm done now. : )
sama-chan chapter 22 . 3/7/2010
OMG! goody good goods!
MaybeBaby27 chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I always love your LWD stories. This is no exception. IT's just taken me about a year to finally get to read it.

My two favorite parts from chapter 3:

"If I didn't think Sheldon would murder me and stuff me into the window seat (He'd get away with it, too; after all who'd suspect him?) I'd be Emily's slave forever.“

"An end to static cling,” Edwin said. “But in the short term, I'm good.”