Reviews for Twice Bitten
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/14
Keep up the good work
Madam Minx chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
oh My goodness! Adam and Viktor! I love it.
BellaTallin chapter 47 . 3/23/2012
Fun story, loved it. :-)
BellaTallin chapter 37 . 3/23/2012
Snape snoring, lol!
Alt3etf chapter 47 . 8/3/2011
I adored it
Slydraco chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Both Severus and Harry are hot!
Roamingkiwi chapter 47 . 7/10/2010
Loved it. You are a brillent writer
ruthless527 chapter 26 . 6/5/2010
that is the funniest chapter I've ever read in my life. I literally had tears streaming down my face. great job!
Prissz chapter 47 . 4/21/2010
Oh my god, I can't believe I stayed up reading the entire story. My eyes feel like they have sand in them...LOL. Once again another great story. Gosh, I really love Adam Sweetmeats.
Prissz chapter 44 . 4/21/2010
Oh such a good chapter. Running an apothecary together, so sweet.

You certainly know how to write the heated scenes :-)
Prissz chapter 36 . 4/21/2010
Great story so far, but somewhere along the way your chapter numbers aren't matching up.
Prissz chapter 31 . 4/21/2010
Lily was pretty critical of Sev, wasn't she. And when she said "Ew", and he apologized. poor Severus
Prissz chapter 30 . 4/21/2010
Oh poor Sevvie. First Lily and now possibly Hermione with Edgar. The man never gets a break, does he? .
Prissz chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
After a couple of minutes, she knew exactly what Professor Snape meant by 'uncut.'

In his case, the term had two meanings.

That is too funny! I'm loving this story :-)
Terra Nympha Dryadis chapter 18 . 2/10/2010
I'm rather curious. I've read this story about five or six times now, and every time I get to chapter 18, the same questions pop up on my head. The cornstarch, does that really work? And if so, how long should it be left in the hair? And about the avocado 'conditioner', is that viable? It'd be great if it were. The wine bath actually seems legit.

Silly Hermione, thinking Adam's gonna go 'gaga' over her body like the professor does...