Reviews for Twice Bitten
demmons1399 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
YIPPI! you are continuing the story! i noticed the change in the summary...am i psycic and that was your plot idea all along or did you just like the idea?( i am sure i cant have been the only one who suggested it..GRIN)

looking forward to the next instalment

dye
Maddie50 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Very imaginative, as usual. I'm interested.
tambrathegreat chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
I'm so happy to see more so soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will we see more of Lilutu?
Unicorn Lady chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Another intriguing post DH story. Since it involves vampires... does that mean you are bringing back Adam and Victor? LOL. Hope you post this one in burning pen soon!

Hugs,

Unicorn Lady
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
A very interesting different storie.
ummbo chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
There are many different directions this story can go, which I like. Predicatability has always been something I've hated.

I hope that this story will have a thick and well thought-out plot. You write great romances and smut but personally, I've gotten bored of it and hope for something more adventurous and angsty.
ProperT chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
So this would be a Snape is a vampire fic? Or would he be something else? I'm going to read it anyways, but it's always nice to know these things ahead of time, lol. You defintely can't leave it as a one shot, I know that. Good imagery though.

And on a completely unrelated topic, did you hear about JK outting Dumbledore? The greatest wizard ever, was gay... best book series I'll ever read. Period.
TCFellows chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Go for it ... so many possibilities ... I loved the way we were in his mind.
Sarah C chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I'm really upset A New Beginning is over, but it was probably the right time to end it. This fic was a little weird, but at least it was original, which you can't say for most stories...
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
interesting. who knows he could be a vampire lol. well in our minds not in JK Rowlings unless she just didnt put it in lol
nessie chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
please continue. i love your stories. i know if you continued this it will be just as great.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
No, some people are Just Like That without any drugs or booze... And are we thankful for it!

Cool start.
kakashidiot chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Vampire!Snape (?) sounds hot. This is definitely weird - but really cool. I think it would definitely be an interesting story... since he lives forever - and doesn't age, Hermione, after marrying Ron (and ron's inevitable death, lol), would then be more than ready to take on a socially crippled vampire!snape... but how would she discover him, I wonder?
MysticForce chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Awesome! I always thought the idea of vampire!Snape was kinda stupid, but with DH out now... what a clever way to bring him back, you rock! Please write more!

I'm reading Blood and Gold by Anne Rice right now, so maybe that's why I'm a bit surprised I didn't think of this before. Ever read her books? The "mother" made me think of Akasha... anyway, good job!
t wrecks chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Yup it is weird, you have watched the Leslie Nielson vampire movie?
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »