Reviews for Countdown to Love
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'll take that toothbrush! Loved the fic, the fluff was so sweet :)
Phantom Parasol chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
GREAT! do i get a toothbrush now?
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I've read so much of your fluff and sappy stuff that I'm going to need that toothbrush.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Interesting approach on expressing their love!
writer with ocd chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
AW I love MMAD, always have since I read the first book lol. I agree and say JKR just said that Dumbledore was gay for publicity and possibly a way to get a wider fanbase. (As if she'd need it) Anyway, cute and romantic. I enjoyed it.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh my. That was as brilliant as your "Don't Blink". xD

I loved every second, especially about the 'falling in love' part. It makes perfect sense! :)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Sappy but gorgeous! I am sorry, I have been sadly neglecting any new fanfics, and I wish I'd found this one earlier! I love it! It's so beautiful, and though it is short, it's perfect. Thanks for uploading, write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Chloe Grey chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw. Cuh-ute, I really liked the lush valley simile. :)

I'd like my toothbrush, please. :D
corkin89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! *cries like a baby* I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT ALBUS WAS GAY. GO MADDNESS IT ROCKS! Very cute, so sweet, need toothbrush please!
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
How cute ;) But alas, I got a new toothbrush only last week :P
remusROXmySOX chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
how incredibly sappy and romantic. left me feeling warm and tingly. yay!
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Great story so sweet love at first sight love the way of narration!

BTW it was so unprofessional of J.K. Rowling to say that albus was gay!OMG I used to be a fan but now I am so disgusted, I mean she used to be a clever woman what happened? Sorry for what I am going to say but I think it is true:Now that she finished her writting she wants people attention because she knows that as time goes by she will be forgotten although Harry POtter will still be famous. I am sorry for telling all these through a review sorry beMMADfabulous :( Anyway your fanfic is amazing, makes me feel like all about Albus (that J.K Rowling said) is just a way of getting people's attention.

Great story
A chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
wonderfull and so cute! just love it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to MMAD ;) they are simply the best...
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
JKR is such a silly girl. We're just going to say that Albus was bi- and that he once loved Grindelwald and now is MMADly in love with Minerva. So there! ;-P

And Happy New Year to ADMM! Yay!
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Yeah, oh thank you I so needed an MMAD "fluffy oh there so good together" fic. Especialy after the ship-shinking news of today that ruined my vacation.