Reviews for A New Life
Sa26 chapter 1 . 2/11
I liked this story very much and I love House Being softer and a loving father.

Now I’m not sure if I like regular characters being so vilified, I’m not a Huddy really it’s just I feel like regular characters should stay all as good guys.

I can take guest characters being turn Into real villains like Rowan Chase but with regulars I feel slightly uncomfortable about it.
On the other hand it’s s creative way to express your feelings towards those characters. Instead of claiming in forums you hatted let’s say Foreman instead of saying it everywhere you lash that out in Fan Fiction putting him as real villain for example in a Chouse story he is seen as a rapist hehe.

It’s too far fetched but creative of saying I hatted Foreman in the show he gave me a rapist vibe hehe.

Or you putting Cuddy as a bitch, it’s saying you hatted her. My shipping is Chouse ( Chase/House) but I’m really open to read stories with all the shippings and how everyone expresses their feelings towards every character.

Lash out your hate for the character in the way you portray them in your stories that’s pretty healthy.
HappyVicodinPill chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
I miss that story so much... it's awesome
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Yuuupi! I love kids! *-*
R.W.C.H chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
one thing you should is that my name happens to be Yolanda orz…
R.W.C.H chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
UR DisclaimerS R So Funnnnnnny!
R1U2 chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
This chapter made me cry Poor house and i hope Cameron gets better:)
lightmylumiere chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
I liked this SO MUCH!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 17 . 10/5/2010
Just read this story...know it is old and unfinished. Love it! Any chances of you picking up where you left off? It's such a great story, and god knows us Hamerons need all the love we can get right now! (Huddy must die!) Please finish the story!
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
awh! i just luv this story! I could so totally see it! :)

Hameron unite! ~3 ~3
Marguerite06 chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
I think I'd like them to have another child.

Great story by the way ! :)
Little.Latina chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I like the way the story started. It's been a long since I'd last read a Hameron fic, let alone a Hameron pregnancy one, but I enjoyed these first two chapters a lot. Off to read what follows, I'll let you know what I think :)
SakuraDragomir chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
llg5437 chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Aw! I loved this chapter. It was so sweet.
A.Damaged.Rose chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Great so far - can't wait to keep reading!

Favorite line: "Well, I just don't want little House or Cameron Jr. to get sick."

Little House - so cute!

R
Kiana3 chapter 17 . 9/1/2009
I love this story! Daddy House fics seem to be my favorite fics. I really can see him becoming a daddy on the show because he treats kids differently than adults. He's able to communicate with them better than the adults.

Yes, I would love Kathryn to have a little brother. Another House to rule the world!