Reviews for Flirt
A Warped View Of Reality chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
fave quotes! cz this was full off them :]

ok, so this ones too long to copy in, but Luis' description of Corny! his hips! his fingers! his hair! :D

"(enter a dreamy sigh and a knuckle sandwich because he was a man, and men don't sigh dreamily!)" 3 3 oh Luis!

"have his Corny and that very male customer been talking for a while now?" jealous!Luis! doesnt happen enough! i love it! e

"He must reconsider spending more time at the front of the shop to reinforce that Corny was by no means, single."

perfect ending. ok. so this is my last review, so i dont annoy you too much... :S

i love your writing. i love your Luis. i love your Corny. right on :]
no name chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I loved the pairing. Corny and Luis are adorable together! I really liked your writing and your style. Keep up the kick- arse work!
Pansy's Pages chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Naughty girl, of course they are eternal! Ga! But I do believe you have captured both Corny and Luis perfectly. And I always a jealous Luis ;)
Liv chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
def the best pairing ever :)

aww i really like Luis's view of Corny! :)

really well written and enjoyable to read. thanks for sharing
Nanci'sNeko chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Haha, that was funny and cute.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
haha wow that was awesome. i love corny and luis, they are so cute. you should definitely write more fics about them.

~Jess
Vampire of the Bloody Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
It really good. It show a very different side of Luis, I side we should see more often.

Great Job.

You should defantly write more.

Vampire of the Bloody Rose. :)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
that was great, I like your take on Luis' view of Corny.

D&S
thishasbeenabanadoned chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Awesome! I love Loius/Corny :)) This is brilliant, I love the way you describe the coffee shop/faery-curse-fixing-place.
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
yay, I love it! you missed some words here and there, but overall it was great!
Ill Met By Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh my gosh! I love Holly Black; she's woefully underread. And the lack of CornyLuis fics is simply shocking. It says on your profile that you're writing some more- please do! A lot more! (Maybe you'll be able to drag some other people into the fandom.)
grayscales chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
YAY for CornyLuis! Best pairing in the series, in my opinion.

When you come out with a new fic, it makes me nearly jump up and down in my seat. All of them are good. And this one is no exception.

Much Love,