Reviews for The Day the Music Died
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aw, poor Demmy-chan! That was so sweet. I love how there is nothing in Katrina that foreshadows this, but it fits in so well that it doesn't make sense without it any more. (Did THAT make sense?) You are seriously a great author. I'm jealous.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Beautiful... Absolutely beautiful. Poor Demyx...
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
SQUE!

Axel, thank you! (I'm a musician like Demyx. losing the music...*shudder*)

Roxas, you is so nice!

Zezzy...you're ebil and don't care! *sticks out tongue*

*favs!*

~Emyx
Etoile de Nuit chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Most likely the single most 1. Enjoyable and 2. Brilliant one-shot that I have read in a long, LONG time. You, miss, are a genius.
coolgirl200 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I'm crying...poor Demyx T_T *turns on music and starts singing "This Is How A Heart Breaks" XD* ...what? It's catchy...

BUT OMG! This was so said but great T_T *hugs Demyx plushie*
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
So 's like me loosing my sight and I'm an awesome one for the faviorets .
SharleaNorth chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
this was so sad! poor Demyx! my friend sent it to me and being the Demyx fan she is, i think she might have been crying! lol, probably not, but maybe! anway, great story!
WhiteWolfShaera chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
It was so good...it made me sad. I think Demyx is a great character, and that just makes me feel [insert appropriate word]. I can't even come up with a word for it. Great story, though. ]

~Shae.
Little Pastry chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
The very idea of Demyx going deaf is heart-wrenching! D': I'm glad for the happy end, though.
Iaveina chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
(Just came to read this after reading the Axel!Diabetes story you wrote)

Again, amazing piece of work! I love it! I want to hug Demyx so much!

You need to do a oneshot where something happens to Roxas...like an accident or something...'cos Roxas, Axel and Demyx seem to be a tight-knit group and something's happened to the other two...of course you don't HAVE to do it! You're the author!
sorinslayer4eva chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Oh wow, very touching. I enjoyed it a lot!
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I LOVE this song honey...I was singing it while I read the fic...the day the music died~... love it... its going on my fave list
27 | « Prev Page 1 2