Reviews for Permission
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
That hit me in the heart! It really captured young, vulnerable Reid. I loved it. xo
anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Spencer's adorable. Characterization is very good. I love what Gideon said - I'm a sucker for any kind of Gideon-Reid bonding. They should have done more with that on the show.
yankees545 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awwww! That's sweet and I could def. see this happening! And no, Reid is not allowed to die, ever.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Aww, this is sweet. Even though it's a serious matter, Gideon still finds a way to make it humorous. The part where Reid realizes how much everyone cares for him is cute. Good work.
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
awwww...:)
camerabugs chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I loved your story. You did a great job writing. I really liked it when Reid realized that the team cared for him. Thank you!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awwh that was a well thought out ending. So unexpected and heart touching. You really portrayed the characters so perfectly! You really are good a writing. You don't over do it or under do words. I wish more stories were like this and longer. You are so talented. Yay for Reid! Thanks so much for sharing!
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
So sweet! I loved it!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aww! XD!

"You do NOT have permission to die."

XD!
N'kala99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Okay, so I'm relatively new to the Criminal Minds fandom, but I absolutely LOVED this story! It had everything in it I wanted! Please write more like this!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
That was fantastically done :)
gibrelina chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
cute! Gideon is the best (x
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
aw...that was just too sweet! great story! poor spencey! for a genius, he can be dumb about some other things...

great story! just too sweet!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
aw they all love Spencer he just sometimes doesnt realise it a really bittersweet fic x
Dreamy-Orion chapter 1 . 4/22/2009