Reviews for Things We Lost In The Fire
vikinglovero4 chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
Pleeeeease finish or update this story. It's so good with so much potential! :)
Kathrynwithak chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
I hope you decide to come back to this one!
thibbs65 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
WOW AWESOME STORY PLEASE COMPLETE IT CANT WAIT
ktlynrose chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Wow this is one complex love rectangle, plus one whatever that is?... Hey get it? Just finish all of your stories please...
Just finished reading all of your stuff. I read all night.. I literally could not put my kindle down to so much as get a wink of sleep last night.
I know what you mean about finishing stories... I have six stories I am working on on this sire but a few more that I haven't even posted anything of. Anyways, I haven't finished any story.
alwaysandforever08 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
At the beginning, you mentioned that Haley's and Cooper's marriage had almost broken apart but was then repaired. I hope you give us more background over time as to what happened and how they got past it. It was really sad to see Haley realize that maybe all Cooper ever did was please people, that maybe he'd died before he ever truly got to live and got to do what he wanted. It makes me wonder if he really loved Haley as much as she thought, and it'll be interesting to see if that puts any doubt in her mind. I'm glad Haley is finally starting to grieve Cooper's death, and I hope she encourages her children to do the same in their own way rather than bottle it up inside like she had.

I was pretty surprised that Brooke and Lucas have been having an affair. It's good that Brooke has realized that she wants her marriage to Jake to work out and that it's not worth sacrificing over her relationship with Lucas. I hope she really ends it for good this time. It was also surprising that Brooke cannot have children and that her receiving that terrible news was the catalyst for seeking comfort in Lucas.

This was a great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! I hope we get some Naley time!
saderia chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
wow did not see that coming.
coffeehelps chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I really like how you're developing the characters and their interactions with each other. Great job!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I like how you mixed the character pairings up. Chris and Peyton are not paired together too often in fics, but I like that you're taking a different approach with them and various other couples.

That was a pretty intense scene in the cafe. It's interesting to me that Nathan and Haley knew two drastically different versions of Cooper- one who wanted to stay in Tree Hill and one who was so much bigger than small town life. It'll be great to see how that part of the story unfolds as Nathan and Haley discover different parts of Cooper that they've never seen.

I understand Haley is in the anger stage of grief right now, but she had no right to lash out at Nathan and accuse him pretending to mourn Cooper's death. She wouldn't like it if he made assumptions about her, so she shouldn't do the same to him.

Can't wait for the next chapter! I absolutely love this story!
coffeehelps chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
I'm interested to see where you'll take this!
saderia chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Welcome back. Great chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MyMelodyDreamz chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Aw.. I'm really sad to hear what happened in your life, I hope everything goes well! :D

On a side note, I've been reading most of your stories, and it's been great. Can't wait to see you update! :D
iheartnaley23 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
This is such an interesting story, great job! cant wait to read more of this amazing story and to see where you are going with this.
OTHgirl513 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
I decided to come over here and protest this story being pulled! Don't do it! I think this story is great already and it has such potential. I want to read all your wonderful ideas! When you updtae again, my request is to know about Nathan's wife. Is she dead, are they separated, is she around?

Great job bringing forth the devastation of a small town in the face of such a large tragedy. I am assuming Peyton's dad died in the Factory Fire as well, yes?
AprilShowers90 chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I wasn't expectinng cooper to be Haley's husband.i like it though it's good twist. I feel sorry for Haley and her kids.I hope Nathan can help them put their life back together.