Reviews for A Chance to Shine
I like angst chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Hmm, a different take on Tenten's personality. You may want to explore a little bit more about what is making her act this way.I mean we have her perceptions of events, but I would like to see her interact more. Even if she is being ignored a scene where noe seems to know she's there , perhaps a friends party. As for pairing Kankuten is of interest to me, but whatever works to the story
Cherry blossom chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
NEJI! Hehe good story btw.
Azreal7313 chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
Great story! I was wondering if it were to late to put in a vote for NejiTen? If it's not then please do. XD
prima-dana chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I hope that you update soon, I really like your story.

It shows another side to Tenten, her wants and needs for the recognition she truly deserves. You really do convey her well. The plot is developing beautifully, it leaves the reader very interested in each chapter.

I don't have any major problems with your story, though only 2 things bother me.

1. You story's length per chapter is alright, but barely passing the usual standards in my opinion, but it is very interesting so I don't really mind the shortness.

2. Your spelling. There are some words there that are misspelled but that's about it, for I don't really see any grammatical errors worth calling you on.

So I hope you don't get offended by this review, it IS constructive criticism after all, but I know that you have great potential to be a wonderful writer. You just need to polish your prose a bit more.

Update soon, I can't wait to read what's next.

Hypocrite Critic.

P.S. I vote for SasuTen. It leaves the possibility for Neji to become jealous, plus the fact that him and Sasuke are rivals. Even though I can see the KankuroTenten happening, he just isn't arrogant enough to incite jealousy and anger from Neji. But Sasuke is.

But, as we all know, the storyline is yours so it's entirely up to you if you want a jealous Hyuuga. Good luck!
Safe runner chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
Aww... I kind of wanted Kiba/Tenten, but I guess its too late.
Minnea chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
sorry for not leaving a review eariler(last month)

Good chappie! And im voting SasTen
xTxNxLx chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
chapters are always sad for tenten EVIL NEJI -brings out... torches and the fork thingys- BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA tenten cries alot so sumone could hmm iono make her smile and stuff xD and i like the part right b4 the story where yhuu said an a boy who plays wit dolls xD soo funny :)heyy wondering but why was she at his house? and yes i just luv how yhuu describe the hyuuga eyes its so yea... well great chappie (once again) and hoep yhuu update soon xD
Ayatsuri Sakkaku chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Umm... Am I allowed to vote again? If I am then: SasuTen.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Liteflame chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
I love your story. I really like the way you have a word at the beginning give it's meaning and then somehow incorporate it into the story. Um... I'll vote for SasuTen... I love all three pairings but at the moment I love SasuTen that little bit more. Can't wait for the next chapter.
anon chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i didn't knew i could vote. DEFINATELY SASUTEN. they make such a lovely couple :d.
shining kitsune chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
i'm voting for the nejiten pairing. i love this story so please keep updating
Ayatsuri Sakkaku chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
I like it alot! As for pairings, I guess KankuTen or SasuTen (I love crack couples for Tenten) Anyways, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
fellyuy chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
AW I LOVE TENTEN ! she's one of my fave characters.

favourite pairing-neji tenten.

i dunno how's that going to happen but i hope it does!

love and kisses. keep going :D
anon chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
lol. she has bigger breasts than sakurua. HAHAH
Tsuki no Okami chapter 2 . 10/21/2007