Reviews for What Once Was Lost
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Just found this amazing story. Sad yet also hopeful :))

If you are still writing and writing sga more please.
You write some of the best sga and Sparky :))

More Sparky :D
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Kinda sad ending, but I like the idea! Great job with this story! _ You might could add another chapter maybe...? lol
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
WOW! This is an amazing story! So incredible cute and sad! Very well written by the way! A fantastic story by an amazing author. Thank you for sharing this lovely fic with us!
Jen chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
) Liked that a lot!

are you going to write the 'next time'? :) please
Savertin chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I love it :)

hope you'll continue somehow :)
Delka chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
one way to view it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
*cries* I love it! It's so sad! *cries* It's really well written! I love it!
Dragodina chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh my god!

This was incredible! I'm still crying ... oh my god ... I'm crying! I definitely was stupid enough to listen to the "wrong" music during reading your amazing story! argh thanks to Sigur Ros. Me fool ... ;D

I'm really sad about Elizabeth getting dismissed off the Atlantis team. But hey, still what are fanfics there for, hehe ;)

And many peeps are doing a amazing work here.

What I want to say is that your story is a wonderful idea to Elizabeth Weirs honor and memory. Hopefully we will see her back in the show sometimes.

Thanks for this beautiful story and for sharing it with us. I love it! It's amazing, and wonderful, and awesome, and sweet, and lovely, and ... GREAT!

Thanks a lot and many lovely greetings (and apologize for the amount of lines, but thats me ...),

Terry Freak
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I loved it! I'm glad she kissed him in the end in front of everybody. You should do a sequal.
WormholeXtreme chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
At least I'm not the only one who sees the potential for Elizabeth to kick some serious BUTT!
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
You are pure evil Andie! Pure evil! Lifeline made me cry and then this...well this was just evil!...I loved it! lol!

As much as I love angst...Lifeline was too angsty for even me! *cries* But it was SO sparky! At the end (when John was talking to Carter) he said "I'll find her"! Not "we'll"! SPARKY! But Elizabeth's gone!

Write more fluff Andie! I need more fluff!

SGC
Short Angel chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Great Story! I hope there is a sequel sometime in the future to tell what happens after Elizabeth's job is done, or even what happens in the meantime.