Reviews for The End, The Beginning
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was lovely, although I have to say that I was actually really disappointed as I read it because I thought I was so clever coming up the foster parenting idea. I'm 7 chapters in to a Gil and Sara as foster parents tale, and I thought I was being original. However, upon discovery of this story, my little bubble was popped. Oh well. Like I said, this was a lovely little tale and it made me smile. I especially liked how Grissom broke the news about their wedding. So perfectly Grissom-esque.
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
That was terrific!
Laredo Grissom chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Enjoyed this fic. Nicely woven throughout.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
As a former foster and adoptive parent, I really liked the premise. As a GSR fan - I loved the outcome! Hope there is more to this...(hing hint)
TDCSI chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Very good. But this still doesn't make me feel any better about the leaving thing. I'm hoping this is kinda what happens, Sara's had enough and just wants to do somthing else.

Anyways, thanks for understanding my drunkeness last night. I knew you'd understand.
toothchick chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I think that this is what should really happen! Knowing that Gil & Sara are together, even if(unfortunatly, when) Jorja leaves. Plus, it does leave the door open for her to return or make guest appearances. They could also keep "Sara" alive in character discussions.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Thank you! That is a great "beginning"...fair and sweet and it would leave the door open! Great story!
butterflywhisper chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Loved this story. I'm so hoping that 'the exit' happens something like this. That they get married and she's only leaving to take a different job - or maybe become a foster mom!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was very nice. And Warrick's reaction was dead on. I like that you had Catherine come to their rescue. Good job!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
i can only hope TPTB read your fic and use it on the show; it's ideal...:) chauncey
meester chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Great story, I really liked it !
COotD - otherwise inactive chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was perfect! Let's hope TPTB see it this way.
nick55 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was beyond awesome. You know I can see it happening like this, I really can.
tvaddict42 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was a good one! I think this might be how they do play it out, as I read in an interview with Carol Men...(can never spell her last name) that Sara was not leaving for good! Plus in the little bubble that I live in Jorja is still not actually leaving :) This would allow it. Loved it!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Very nice story. I liked it a lot.