Reviews for Denying Truth
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
LOL, you should have categorized this as angst/humor. It starts out very sad (poor Ken-chan...), with a good point that Enishi could indeed have possibly seen the truth for himself at the beginning, but then his confrontation with Kaoru's cooking is hilarious. I love Enishi. (Well, I love almost all the RK characters, but Enishi is so in need of hugs.)
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
That was nice. I would have liked a little more indepth but it was a good read. I enjoyed it a lot. Especially the end. I think you've captured his character pretty well. Poor Enishi. I still feel sorry for him even though he's psychotic.
StarPlatinum chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I like the ending. Very Kaoru-like.

Lovely piece.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
all of that profound, insightful explanation and reasoning. then i read the last line, it broke me up!

a true pleasure,

skenshingumi chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I like the idea that Enishi knew the truth but just couldn't let his mind grasp it. This piece had such a serious tone so you completely surprised me with the ending. It was cute but personally I liked it as a serious piece.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I don't think Enishi really knew what was going on. He was only 11 years old and had no grasp of the situation.

The part where Enishi's lying with his head in Kaoru's lap is reminiscent of his portrayal in Seisouhen.

I like the comment about Kaoru's cooking.