Reviews for Pertaining to Colby Granger
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/6
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LOVE YOU YES THIS
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Whoa, wasn't expecting that one, but yet, it feels so right. If anyone would stand up for Colby, it makes sense it would have been him. Nice job, thanks for writing this.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Who the hell sent Don that letter?

I don't get it...
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Woah! I loved that episode, in which Colby was running around the city looking for the kid. I loved this fic too! And of course I squited! *grin*
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Wow... excellent story, great story idea.
sabellestarte chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Loved this.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
nice!
DawningStar chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Good concept! Wish the fic were longer.

I loved One Hour, and there are definitely connections to Trust Metric there. Colby couldn't go to Che Lobo for help because he needed to be dependent on Carter's contacts in order to find the leak they were after, but I did wonder what Che Lobo was thinking about it all!
Chianna chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
A very interesting voice in Colby's defense! I've wondered when someone would take on the plot bunnie of Lobo's promise to Colby after the kidnapping of his son.

Well Done!
purple-drake chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Let me be the first.

I haven't seen Trust Metric yet, but I have read the spoilers (c'mon, they don't seriously expect us Aussies to wait until the ep airs before we find out if Colby's a traitor or not) and I did remain firmly convinced that Che Lobo would have to have *something* to do with the whole mess, even if it's just giving Colby a place to go. From the sounds of it, that didn't happen.

So you can imagine that I was stoked to read this. I really like that particular episode (it is called 'One Hour', right?) and I love that you tied it in with the traitor thing. Good job.