Reviews for Pumpkin Goop
missing-lynk chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Your writing is gorgeous. This was perfectly staged, from the tentative questioning of "Why me?" to the hand-holding, to an adorable first kiss - with the pumpkin goop as the sweetest interruption EVER. I ship Wuddy and really adore this story. Brava!
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aww, what a beautiful story, its also perfectly written! I love it!
neithersaintnorsinner chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I LOVE the fall/Halloween theme, especially when you threw in little things like Wilson having bats in his stomach :) Also, it takes talent to describe removing pumpkin innards so...sensually.

And although I love Huddy to death, I think Cuddy/Wilson is a relationship that makes a lot more sense and could, potentially, work! So nice job!
Wein des Lebens chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I love Lisa Cuddy! Noce job!
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That is so cute! Gah I love it! What an awesome fic! House really needs cute moments like this, sometimes it gets a bit too heavy _-
irony882 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
An excellent job conveying Wilson and Cuddy's feelings! Love the metaphors used, and the description was just the right amount.
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was fantastic! Am thanful also to all those challenges that inspired you (although I don't know what quixotic means, despite looking it up a dozen times. Never mind. I look up again. Ok, cool.)

Very realistically done, I think, especially the way they acted around each other. Man, I hate those ones that go 'and she suddenly realised she was in love with him' because...yeah, it doesn't happen, really. Anyway, I liked the tentative-ness of it. Very nicely done. Also with the descriptions of...things (need help with that one!). I liked. Nice job.
Lady Adyra chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
"the kiss was tentative and nervous, everything a first kiss should be"

Very sweet and nicely done. I liked how you used the pumpkin to bring those two together culminating with their almost innocent first kiss. Good portrayal of their characters, and most important of all, believable interaction between them. Cant ask for more :)
Midnight Raptor chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Jesus, that was unbelievably adorable! XP I love Wuddy!
cabot007 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i loved it!

I'M A HUGE WUDDY SHIPPER...ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE FICS WITH THEM!

I JUST THINK THEY'D BE AWESOME TOGETHER...PURE LOVE! :)

GREAT JOB...THIS WAS AN AWESOME FIC...VERY SWEET! :)
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Aw! I LOVED this! I've read some pretty crappy Wuddies and this is NOT one of them! What I really like about Wilson and Cuddy is they've got a great, understated chemistry. It's not this sharp, obvious sexual tension, like with Huddy (which I am an eternal supporter of). Wilson seems more of the type Cuddy could grow old and senile with, you know? And this fic just shows that perfectly!

I agree with everything the 1st reviewer said basically! Good job. You've made Wuddy my 2nd favorite ship.
SnarkySheep chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Great job! I'm not generally a fan of Wilson/Cuddy, but I really enjoy stories in which Cuddy's character is developed, outside of paper-pursher... :-)
FutureFox chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I'm a total House/Wilson shipper but I'll admit to being intrigued by Wuddy and this was a cute fic, good job.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Very cute. Great job.
The Zodiac Princess chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I just LOVE Wuddy! I love what you did with this story! I hope to see more of you soon.