Reviews for Brandy Coated Whispers
Miyth chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very, very well written. You did a great job on this.

-Miyth
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
That was wonderful :)
J Lesley chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Poor Wilson, the ending made me smile. Loved reading it.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I love this! So... It was amazing. I would love to say more but that's all. I feel like I'm depriving myself of giving you a better review. But still... I loved it.
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I love this. As bizarre as this is going to sound, I absolutely adore your bar/restaurant scenes. You have the ability to capture all of the noise and smells and really... just the entire experience of that setting. All of your words are carefully chosen to enhance that, and it's masterfully done.

The same can be said for your self-control with this prompt. I think a lot of authors would have had him make really weird or OOC confessions. Here, Wilson is completely in character. And instead of going for the cheap laugh, you have him admit to things that he wouldn't say while sober.

My favorite line is "However, James Wilson never once let himself believe that House wouldn't let him down eventually." It's so sad and makes me all choked up. And I rarely if ever get that way over fanfic. So well done there.

And the ending is lovely. It's not overly sappy. House is totally in character, but it's the kind of gesture he would make. The way you can make this scene work and have it mean something without manipulating the characters is amazing. I'm in complete awe of your talent.