Reviews for Unfired
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Zomygod! I can IMAGINE House doing that. Damn, he's so hot! buying a bra to practise unhooking it... haha. very nicely done. Chase was pretty well written too. liked house, but i thought he had better capacity for alcohol? heh. okays, anyway, job well done!

Love,

Lady Merlin
gaap237 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Drunk House is awesome!
Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Awesomeness

And I love the black satin 36B bit, it was GOLDEN.
ladychekov chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

I love it!

You're hilarious.
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hehehe. Lovely. I can just see this little scene between them playing out. Although, knowing Chase's past with alcohol, you'd think he'd be a bit more leery about approaching the idea like he did. But, nice insight into House as well - for what it's worth. And, the drunken-ness was spot-on. Anyone who's ever drank til the early hours of the morning and lived with the hangover thereafter can relate well to how you wrote it. Kudos!

Blackrose
puppylover6511 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I love it! So cute and totally House/Chase. Especially love the bit at the end where Chase takes control. Great fic!
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
this is delightful
Emo Sk8er Gurl chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
that was pretty good for a first house fic, and it was a pretty original idea. i've never read one where he rehired chase.

and i'm not surprised that house made that a password!

good story, keep it up.
Firetop chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was great. I even liked the password!
TeRa SloAn chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That was very good! hehehe Chase has always been my favorite...after House of course!