Reviews for Not Quite Ingmar Bergman
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Huh...that...really interesting. Got me thinking about the series for a bit.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This. Makes so much sense. You know, fiction-wise.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Thief of Souls, huh? *grins*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Poor Kudo. And how many times has Kaito died?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
*snickers* That explains Psychopompos.

...Kaito's luck.
Devicious chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Haha, I didn't know what the headline was about when I first read this, but just a quick googling and now I know in what movie the whole "I don't have to play chess to get my soul back, do I?" thing was from! The joys of fast internet connection... and Wikipedia. Luckily the Finnish article is short enough to not have to go through a lot of text as well.

(There is something about the whole "What, you think I want to keep you? HELL NO!" that is making me remember a short dialogue from somewhere else... I just can't quite place it. Where the hell have I heard something so similar? And in what language? o_O I know this is irrelevant, but it's really bothering me! X'D)

Anyway, this was fun. : ) I've read many fics where Toichi is hanging out with all kinds of ghosts and even gods from different stories (yes, your Unprofessional Courtesy is one of them)... It seems no matter what the afterlife is like, Kuroba Toichi will not be treated as a regular ghost. I bet he prefers it that way too. x')
raziella chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
gaaah, laughed so hard at the end. and poor kaito - keep's dying. Not sure, quite bitter-sweet, that about Toichi's life and death...
Latingeek chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Excellent! My favorite out of the Supernaturals. Perfect score plus bonus points for making me laugh in the middle of the night scaring my brothers. XD Thanks for the great read!
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
What... That... I don't even know what to say except BRILLIANT. And laugh, I'm grinning like a loon. Toichi, and Anubis. Oh that just sounds like great fun, especially with Kaito thrown in. I am sure Kudo keep them incredibly busy. I don't know why I love this so much. Kaito just meshes well with supernatural stuff. Good work; even though this is short, the writing feels more fleshed out than a lot of your work.
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Lol... Shinichi getting him busy is very true.. But the detectives as bad influence aren't all true.. hehe.. Thx for the nice story!
ihonestlydontknow chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
XD Anubis FTW!
S2 eternal chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Cute Your supernatural series is good! Really complicated too with the ghostbusters thing... You must have done a lot of research. I really liked the interactions between the four guys. Such a shame so few stories have all 4 of them, in character too.

Any reason why you didn't put the oneshots into one ff?
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Heeheehee, that story just about had me falling over with laughter. Have I mentioned yet that I love you stories?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Anubis was hilarious. And Kudo would keep him busy, people drop like flies whenever he is around.

I'm off to read book 4 of this series!
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Geez Kaito, you've just got to quit it with the whole dying thing. D:

This story made me laugh. XD