Reviews for Hospital Visit
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10
*bursts out laughing* oh poor Hakuba.
Love it super funny please continue!
Whatever chapter 1 . 1/8
I have to say that your Hope Diamond theory is GENIUS!
bellejennichi chapter 1 . 1/8
I love it. I really love it. It's so amazing! The part I am always hoping to watch or read. The four of them working together! Wow, just wow! :))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I wonder if Kaito and Kudo are really related. Amazing story by the way.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
And things are getting interesting again.

Nice use of a trust password there, Kaitou (senior).
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Lol. Well written and excellent and believable characterization.
Devicious chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Ahh, there are some classics I never get sick of in good DC fanfics.
Kid keeping an eye on Conan, maybe visiting him when he's either sick or depressed.
All four of them becaming allies. Heiji and Saguru bickering, Kid and Shinichi becaming more and more like each other (seriously, Kid-grins are contagious :'D). Hakuba noticing the similarities and freaking out a little... etc.
I'm not implying this wasn't original enough - hell, I love this fic! :) I just find it kinda funny, the way how some things never change.

I really loved the ghost-scene. It felt so dream-like AND real at the same time. The way it's described from Hattori's point of view... it just fits. Perfect atmosphere there.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow. Kaito took like how many years? actively trying to find the gem and it took Shinichi a little info, a few sentences and he solved the myteries. Wow, really Shinichi, you're a badass genius.
ChiChi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
HOLY CRAP. I have never loved a story so frikin much! i love it i love it i love it! Whoever you are that wrote this, i love you as well. not trying to be creepy or anything, but dude, this is amazing! i wish it had more, just because i love kid and kudo working together! if you ever feel up to it, make a sequel. please!
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I loved this last one. The beginning started off on unsteady footing with me, but, by the end, where they were creeping Hakurba out, I was giggling like it'd go out of style. And yes, that last statement DOES make sense... somehow. Anyways, I love, love, love, where Conan and Kaito are getting along and Hakruba and Hattori walk in. And how Hakruba hides behind Hattori. Heheheeheee!
superjunior101315 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I swear, if you don't update this story, I'll personally hunt every human being alive who has your bloodline flowing in their bloodstreams ..

Kidding .. :3

But seriously, it would be nice if you update your story. It has a nice plot, its attention-grabbing, and it makes a reader want more .. Please update .. Thank you and good luck!
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Brilliant
cool-girl027 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
love it! have you thought about writing a sequel for this?
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
The Hope Diamond...the hell?The only diamond that I actually know and researched about!Though I forgot why I did though it might have been Marie Antoinette or was it the other way round? XD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »