Reviews for Waiting to Break
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Despite the fact I don't like threesomes, THIS was well-played. But really anything and everything you write is excellent!
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This was... odd. But somehow, it works, without anyone being too O.O.C.
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is such a beautiful fic. It really, really is. The fact that it was a threesome didn’t really bother me because it wasn’t just an orgy. It was well thought and planned out. And because of that, I really believed it. Which is amazing.

I can see this. I can see them working together as a clump, each meeting one another’s needs in a way that only one person could not. I love how, even though this is about Cuddy choosing between the two, it really revolves around Wilson. House and Cuddy would not work without that buffer there. Cuddy would drive House insane and House would slowly kill her emotionally. It’s really quite heartbreaking that these three should be so addicted to one another and your illustration of that is gorgeous.

I loved your characterizations of everyone. They were completely spot on and lovely. I could hear and see everything that you wrote. Another thing about your characterization is that none of the characters seemed to outshine any of the others. They were wonderfully balanced in terms of power.

Really, I loved it. Forget the fact that it’s a threesome, it was beautiful and amazing.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I love this. It's twisted and complicated, but somehow you pull it off and make it seem plausible and realistic, not some cheesy orgy but a relationship with real emotions and consequences. Wonderful job.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OH MY GOD. What a lovely story. I loved how you've shown that Wilson and Cuddy both need House, and how their relationship only works because there are three of them. There was just so much angst, and the end, I loved it. Very sweet.