Reviews for Changes
Anonymia chapter 36 . 11/3/2017
I know a few years have passed on by, but please... please update. Every time I re-read this, I am left most anxious in knowing it has been years since you've last updated but nonetheless I still look forward in one day seeing that you have updated and hopefully finish this story and make a start upon the promised sequel.
RLRINE1234 chapter 36 . 12/23/2016
It makes me sad to see no updates on this such fantastic writing and I love Chloe/Bruce
Thenchick chapter 36 . 11/7/2016
Post more plz
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 36 . 1/10/2015
I have missed this story so much! I finally found my way back again and loved that you had continued the story from where I last left off. Will we ever learn what happens to Chloe, Bruce and the others? Is there an end game for this fic? I'd love to know if we were close to it, as this is one of my absolute fav stories. Hope to read more soon!
Lord Default chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Chloe Anne Sullivan... Her middle name's Anne.
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 36 . 1/25/2014
please update this soon!
Endgame65 chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
Excellent chapter and a post at last. Keep up the good work.
dazedonfic4u chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
OMG! Thank you very much for updating, I think I've reread this a couple of times and prayed for new chapter. Cliffhanger! Hope you update soon. I really love this story. I love Chruce.
frznlights chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
Agh. Brilliant. Thanks for updating! loving your depiction of Chloe :)
mylove24 chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
I was just thinking about this story and then you updated. Lex played them all and is very creepy. I hope they realize that she is gone before lex tries to take her heart. Oliver needs to focus more. And at least chloe was listening to Bruce before lex made his appearance. Great chapter
DanverSisters chapter 36 . 1/5/2014
love this update! so happy u updated! nooooooo cliffhanger! the next update better not take as long! PPMS!
rebelmagnus chapter 35 . 1/2/2014
I'm so loving this! Please tell me there's more?
StarklyRamie chapter 35 . 12/22/2013
Loved the story! Wish it was updated :/
lastwinter42 chapter 35 . 9/8/2013
This story is one of the best Chruce stories I've ever read. The pace their attraction towards each other is great. I mean it's not way too fast paced or way too cheesy. I hope and pray that you haven't given up on this story yet. Please don't make your readers squirm in anticipation, we are all waiting to see what will happen when Lex comes to Gotham.
losalini260996 chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
i love you seriously..ive been looking for some chruce action but everyone is obsessed with chollie. please continue writing your amazing stories about chruce and i will continue to be an avid reader.