Reviews for Wrong Engagments
Dead account get used to it chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Aw, this is so so cute!
kyokoulady chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
hahahaha

you have a funny fic here - i enjoyed it!
Anime-Lover41 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
aw... this fic is so kawaii! i love it! it's so good! as i said in ur other one-shot fics, all ur one-shots are really good! u did a really great job on this!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
U realize that there's going to be a VERY MAD Toya going after Satoshi for hurting his sister now? That's one of the reasons why Syaoran's terrified of Toya... Pls have a sequel, cuz I wanna see Toya kick Satoshi's ass!
jewel chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
I LOVE THIS ONE TOOOOOOOOOOO...YOUR A GENUIS
Sarritichi chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
kawaii! i guess eriol likes winning bets.

satoshi is bad! u do well making guys evil.

that's mean compliment
lil dreamer chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
that was a FANtastic FANic. get it, FANtastic FANfic. *sweatdrops and looks at the readers and reviewers) ehe...for all of you pplz wondering out there, i'm not a retard. _' satoshi is a baka, cheater (though i'm glad sakura caught him in the act), and hentai. that's all. thank you. bye, cutie-chan!
jt chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Awwww! KAWAII! That story was so cute. And honestly, not lame at all. Thanx. _
MingShao chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
This story is really good!
arctic chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
nice wrap up... Thanx for writing... You probably will see more reviews from me...
Mira-san chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Wow I love it. Its so cute.
Bad Gurl1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
very nice and sweet and fluffy!