Reviews for No Need for a Calming Draught
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Cute story and a good read
wind crow chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this would be an interesting full story
N Flamel chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ah, TML, this short scene was wonderfully wrought. You captured the small physical and vocal nuances of smitten teens. Bet Hannah and Harry both did well on their exams. - Nicolas
Poseidon93 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Great one shot :)
sicerote chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
really nice and amazing story! One of the best harry/ hannah i have read
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I kinda liked that. I'm usually a pretty canon shipper but I kinda liked that it was well-written but it, it was really cute and sweet stuff even if Hannah was a bit forward. I really liked it :)
ouse chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
this is simply brilliant! You got talent there ;)
mr and mrs potter chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This story is pretty good I love it because it was so fluffy and cute and very innocent great work on the one hot
adfdsvn1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
she seems a little twitchy but its still a good one shot
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I don't think I've ever read a Harry/Hannah story before, so this makes a unique change. Harry is perfectly bumbly, what with his inability to pick up on both her emotions and his own feelings quickly, and while I will always be fiercely Harry/Ginny, you've given Hannah the sort of personality that I can see him falling for.

It was possibly a little short, that's my only complaint. Maybe you could have developed them a little more before pushing them into a kiss, to forge a deeper emotional connection, but otherwise... great job.
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
aw. how cute.
febitoria chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Yay! Very nice one shot. I think you could even extend it another chapter; I'd like to 'see' Hermione, Ron, and Neville's reactions.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww! A little sudden, but sweet : )
garrett627 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I loved very sweet thanks for wrighting:):):)
Stressoverload chapter 1 . 11/12/2007