Reviews for We May Have a Problem
HalfBloodPrincess71 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You hoped it will bring a smile onto someone else's face. Well, I ended up tangled up in my bedsheets and with a stomach ache after reading this. The most hilarious oneshot I've ever read and believe me there've been a few. It was amazing! Loved it! :D
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Really cute! Loved it...though now I want a hedgehog! - Keep up the great work! -
funkyorange chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww this is amazing! Nick's reaction to Greg's pets was PRICELESS. (laughs like a mad thing, but quietly cos the elderly mad are asleep)
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OMG! Best story EVER!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
...O_O; You don't get rid of your cat because your new boyfriend doesn't like it!
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is pretty funny. Go Greg!

-Albus
purplehaz97 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved it! Hella Fun!
SuckerYouSuckerMe chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Laughed my ass out !

Great.
Cheers chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That brought way more than a smile. That brought incredulous laughter and a bright start to a morning. This is easily one of the best get-togethers I've read.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
LOTS of talking during the sex.

I love Greg Sanders' verbal diarrhea :]
Jo6470 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Great story. The part with Mr. Huggles had me laughing so hard I was crying. Poor Nicky!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
hm I love it! well done!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was hillarious. I love your ability to write dialogue - It kept me laughing the entire time!
broadwaybaby529 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
YAY...That was so cute...And it made me laugh a lot... I love how cool Greg was when Nick told him about the pictures...Funny Funny Funny... sequel maybe?
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This story was so good. I loved it. The part with Mr. Huggles had me laughing so hard I had to go into the other room and then come back to read the rest of the story. Great job!