Reviews for Absolution
twowritehands chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is the first House fic I've ever read, and I loved it!Great writing! You captured Wilson and Cameron's characters brilliantly. :)
lilawonder chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I just read your profile and now this piece. You are so terribly wrong in regards to your ability to write. Your use of language is sophisticated while remaining honest. A balance rarely found.I am sure it has been a few years since these have been written, but I hope you are still writing and have pursued it in your college career. Keep writing if there's one thing this world will never quit needing it's talented writers.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I thought Cameron was a complete ass in MLC. But in this story, I'm glad that she got sort of a harsh reality check from Wilson because she can be innocent and very naive at times.

Great fic!
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This was so good.

Excellent keeping them in character, they were dead on. Keep writing :)
housefan1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
OMG! IT was so damn good! You are very talented! I love hameron but if they never happen then camson. It was like watching a real episode! It was well constructed and written I hope you can continue this please don't make it a one-shot!
caitythelioness chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Utterly convincing and true to everything. Fantastically done, with all the right witticisms, but not too much to make it clunky. Great job, I really enjoyed this.
futurefox chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
God, I wanted to smack Cameron so hard in MLC, I still haven't gotten over her attitude in that ep. I liked this though, I think you've got her naive attitude about House down.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I love this. I think you are right about Cameron putting House on a pedestal and ignoring or being blind to his faults. Great dialogue between Wilson and Cameron.
rikkurox chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Gr8 fic! It really shows the characters well and it shows how Cameron sees House through rose coloured spectical. Well done!