Reviews for DSH
Love Of Blood chapter 28 . 5/17/2014
This story was great. I can't wait to read more of this story. Please keep on writing.
Kalla-El chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
Hi
Reidemption chapter 28 . 6/22/2011
I'm pretty sure the addictiveness of this fic could rival Dilaudid. I couldn't tear my eyes away from this piece. I told myself I was just gonna take a quick peek at the story and found myself clicking chapter after chapter. Just read the whole thing in one intense sitting. The house could have been on fucking fire and I don't think I would have moved, it was THAT good.

The whole fic read like an actual episode and because of how well you set the scenes up with your descriptive writing I could clearly see them in my head which just added to how real the story felt.

I like the unspoken bond between Emily and Reid and appreciated the dynamic of their fucked up relationship. I think you had her character down to a T. Her every response in dealing with the situation seemed realistic. For being the new one and not being as close to him as the others, she sure understood him a hell of a lot better than the rest.

I know it's fucked but, I had to laugh at Reid shooting up in the middle of a burning building. Here these people are.. relying on him to save their lives and he's shoving a needle in his fucking arm and passing out in an inferno. How fucked would it be to realize that the FBI agent who's supposed to be aiding in your rescue turns out to be Sid Vicious? It was the ultimate 'Fuck you, I don't love you' from God.

Damn, why couldn't that door that flew off it's hinges smack Jason? Now there's a guy who needs a good door in the neck.

Aside from the secondary dealer shooting Reid I kind of liked him, with his offer of cheapening the price for a favor and all. Too bad that didn't play out and the only thing he was able to stick inside of him was a bullet. At least club guy got a nice feel.
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Glad I found your storys, I read then when CM is not on T.V.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 28 . 4/2/2010
This story was brilliant! I wanted to write more, but I was forcing myself to stay awake to keep reading, and now I'm falling asleep at my computer, heh. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story :)
hpenchantress chapter 28 . 3/23/2010
FANTASTIC FIC! I loved it so much! I'm so sad it's over! WONDERFUL!
handywithchains chapter 28 . 2/20/2010
This was honestly one of the best, and most exciting things I have ever read. It felt like I was watching an actual episode, I didn't want to leave my laptop! Absolutley incredible job.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 28 . 1/31/2010
Really great story, very well written. :)
gibrelina chapter 28 . 1/6/2010
I love Reid and I loved this! Nice job writing this one, congrats
wooljumper1992 chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
Hey :) I'm really enjoying this story, and this chapter was great. So sad, but really great. Thanks for sharing!
terpsichorean-twilight chapter 28 . 10/21/2009
Wow. This story was really amazing. I loved how in-depth you went into Reids struggle. It was really quite well written. Has definitly distracted me from my homework. Thanks for the great story! :)
MissBethReid chapter 28 . 10/8/2009
Wow.

Srsly Wow.

Yeah, im crap at reviews.

This is deffinatly my favourite story.

It is truly amazing.

Congrat.
the-vampire-act chapter 28 . 2/18/2009
yay! hes ok!
the-vampire-act chapter 27 . 2/18/2009
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! spencey! save him!
the-vampire-act chapter 26 . 2/18/2009