Reviews for Evident from the past to the future
Nicholas tse chapter 12 . 11/19/2009
Hi dear!

first I want to thank you for beautifull story, that when I began to read it I couldnt stop my self until I found chapters is over!

I you dont mind I want to tell something, I know its a story about Aya. but Haji and Saya are like old friend to everyone who read Blood stories, in the begginig, Haji's part was great but as story goes on it become less and less, in last chapters there was no sighn of him and Saya at all,

well consider it a wish:

I wish in next chapter I see Haji back to his situation again ,even more!

thank you again for your really beautiful story Dear!
Riana chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Yay, Saya is wake up! Finally!

But oh my gosh; Aya's dying! And Joel screaming her name! What would happened to her?
Lily chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Oh dear, Aya and Joel are fighting words! I never know Joel can be that angry; but what happened next was so unbelievable. Both of them were crying; probably they been haunted by something from the past. I wonder what it is...
Lily chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Another chevaliers? I never know there's a woman among them! Anyway, it's getting interesting! I'll follow up this story.
Lily chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Half human, half chiropteran! What on earth this Aya girl is talking about!

Like your story. Keep it up!
Lily chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Diva's twin daughters Kanade and Hibiki...Hmm,how sweet when they calling Kai as otou-san. But I wonder who exactly these two women are?
Aoi Kitsukawa chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
This poem is about Aya's thought after the battle and I'm quite sure she is still angry with Joel. But at the same time, she was sad... I can understand how her feel; if I were in her place I also felt agnry and sad also..

It's quite obvious that you reveal her sadness and anger towards Joel, but it's seems that the 'incident' that the Goldschmidt siblings and Aya were always talking about is still blurr. I wonder when you will reveal the dark past?
Princesa de la Luna chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
hi again. awesome as always please update when you can and i hope you get better soon thanks.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
cool please update soon thanks.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
please update soon.
Aoi Kitsukawa chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
Aya sure is having bad impact of losing her own memry 8 years why Joel and the others keep the secret hidden from everyone?Maybe for Aya's sake?
Princesa de la Luna chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
awesome and please update soon.
Aoi Kitsukawa chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
Yo!Meeta again. Well,again Aya need to be comfort by Joel this time Jonathan is appears,alright!Really can't wait for the others to actions!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
HI AGAIN. ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE THANK YOU.
simmie chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Thanks for your review reply, much appreciated.

I hope Kanada and Hibiki are alright and safe. I hope Saya and the gang can save them without getting badly hurt.

It's understanding if your can't write for awhile, exams are improtant.