Reviews for CSI: I waited 3 and a half months for this?
Missmeee chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That was good although it did confuze me a little, but no surprise it dont take much lol

anyway that was good well done,

x
I.love.you.miss chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Lol, that was great. I hate the 8th season so far, I say so far because the stupid people who run the television stations where I live decided it would be fun to cancel the new episodes, and just play old ones, (like the one with Adam Novak!) Which you know totally didn't please me because the same thing happened with charmed last year (except they didn't even show old episodes they just cancelled it). As you can see I don't like what happened to my two favourite tv shows. I hope if Sara comes back in the 9th season then Grissom dies and Catherine and Sara can het together because we all know they want to. And honestly I want them to too. Um yeah so it was great and funny and yeah.
csimouse chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
hehehe...that was funny!
Angel 1914 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I think the annoying girl's name is ronnie. anyway that was really funny. godd job!
connie van lowe chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This story is truly idiotic. I'm not liking it one bit. It doesn't make any kind of sense.
IronicNarwhal chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh Gowd! DO YO KNOW HOW FUNNY THIS IS! You, my friend, are a genious!

-Lynn
InsanityRising chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
LMAO. Very nice and, er, random story! Yeah, the writers are seriously pissing me off too. If ANYONE should be killed, I think it should be them. And I think Gil should be happy. As long as it's with anyone but Sara... *cringe* Sure, even if that means him shacking up with Ecklie.
Fooly-Fool22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
lol you are totally crazy, this was totally crazy and i loved it, i absolutely loved it!

lmao

“Hey Sara! Guess what? I’m here! Ooh, I found a cloud outside, you think its evidence? Yay! Go dead bodies! Go Forensic Science! Go Caffeine pills! Whoo! Llama Llama! Duck Duck! Hey Sara, can I ask you a question? Huh, huh, can I?” That new, annoying partner of Sara’s rants in one breath…Quick, somebody gimme a dart gun!

and:

“Because I haven’t had sex since that Chris guy! Kepler had to go and get himself shot to death so I’m basically screwed! Or-uh-unscrewed as the case may be.”

awesome! really really great! do a second part! PLEASE!
sandy chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMG, it was so funny... and also very true! I don't know what it's going on with the season 8 writers... How can you f... up the better show I have seen in years by turning it into The Young and the Restless? It still amazes me...
forkeh chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
dude, i love you!

this was the best story ver, i couldn't stop laughing!

o make another chapter? please?

I'll keep whining if you don't!
flazeron chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMFG! ROTFLMO! That was so funny. And the thing is that most of it is true. Like the whole thing about Marg Helgenberger (Catherine Willows)with all that botox in her face is so true! I mean people who like Cath/Sara fanfiction don't want to address it, but it's so true. Each season that woman's lips become more and more lopsided from collagen and something is going on with her cheeks and nose this season too!

That "R" girl (I think her name is like Rodney or something... I don't know either) is so annoying. What is her purpose on the show! I thought they would find someone who maybe looked like Sara, acted like her a little bit, anything but that poor excuse for a new CSI!

The whole Gil and Ecklie thing was hilarious. "Gilly Willy" and "Ecklie-Bear". That was just too damn funny.

My favorite line out of this whole thing though would probably have to be... “…It’ll be a good way to get the old man stank off ya.” Catherine intones hopefully, ignoring the question. That just brought it all home. I know why you did that whole "let's go have hot sex in the locker room" thing. I mean it's random just like the rest of the show! Perfect fit!

But most of all I like your honest bluntness in this fic, it's just great! There a lot of other true things that you said that I don't have the time to talk about because I've already written a lot (lol). But just to a few things that are weird, like Sara's arm healing in 3 episodes, that poor excuse for Warrick to get closer to Catherine, Grissom's hat when he was in the car with Sara, the whole Nick thing (whatever that is), and the worst thing is the fact that the writers have put in the subtext that Gil and Sara have been sleeping with each other... disgusting!

I think you should continue this as the season goes on. I'm pretty sure there is going to be even more crazy stuff the next episode.

Ok, and now my rant is over.