Reviews for A Four Letter Word for Blockhead
Cookie.Monster66 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So funny :)
Crucis chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh my God! I laughed so hard I almost peed myself! Thank you, thank you, thank you for one of the funniest stories I've ever read!
inebriated chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
You're the best author/writer/fun person I have ever had the chance to encounter here via your stories. I have yet to read the other 101 lol... Keep up the good work, have fun writing... And it's nice to get away from the real world once in a while... Sometimes I think my fantasy stories are more real than my reality...
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That... Was... Beautiful. In a serious Zen-like state of joy right now. Too amused to actually laugh. AWESOME.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I have never ever laughed so hard while reading a story, I have tears pouring out of my eyes. Everyone in my family thinks I'm insane. This was the funniest thing I have ever read. I loved it, thanks for the laugh.
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh my goodness, this was FANTASTIC. Brilliantly witty and funny and amazingly written! Thank you for the excellent read :)
Catalina Day chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is absolutely amazing, and I love it to pieces. There is no such thing as 'too silly' to me, in general, so I'm thrilled that you ended up posting it.

Wonderfully written, and made me laugh out loud.

P.S. I'm with Dean on the Twinkies thing. You never know when you're gonna need a cream-filled yellow sponge cake to save the day. Happens more often than you'd think.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I thought I was gonna have an asthma attack I laughed so hard, that was the best SPN silly!fic I've ever read.
OftheSeaandStars chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh, Saint Peter on a popsicle stick. I can't tell you the last story I read that made me laugh this hard. I just woke my friend up I was laughing so much!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
*Laughing until the tears come*

AWESOME! You've got quite the gift for comedy!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LOL..(:
LittleFairy78 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh my gosh, I just found this story and I can't tell you how hard it made me laugh. You had me with Elmer and Myrtle already, but the moment you told of the brother's visit to Graceland I was lost. I had to stop more than once to chuckle, giggle or outright laugh.

The comedic timing in this is so perfect, Sam and Dean are just hilarious, all in all I can't even find the words to tell you how great this is. Thanks for really brightening up my evening!
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was recommended to me by Ravenmerc, and I really enjoyed it. It gave me quite a lot of smiles, especially the explosion (and Dean writing ACME on the plunger was just perfect). Excellent! I'm glad you decided to post it.

-Olivia
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
*sputter* *choke* *sputter* *giggle* *SPEW* *giggle* *gasp* *guffaw* *snort* *giggle*

You were snorting Pixie Styx dust when you wrote this, right? ;-)

I'm glad you decided it was no longer too silly to publish. It's freaking hysterical. I bow before greatness. :)
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I can't quote my favorite lines from this because I'd quote the whole thing.

Absolutely hysterical!