Reviews for Heart of a Doctor
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Another good story of you and unfinished, it really is quite entertaining read, I really hope you get back to writing again.
Miyth chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
This looks like a very very good fanfiction, I only wish that you would update soon, although you haven't updated for afew years now... I hope you havn't given up...

I relly enjoy this fic, please continue!

Kosakka-
roosterboy chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
I will catch you, fox. Wait and see. Love this sentence

This is really marvelous - I don't know what's going to happen, and I have no idea, but I'm enjoying hoping I'll find out soon. Can't wait to get a hold of the next chapter.
roosterboy chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
I'm so impressed with this story and i'm mad at myself for not reading it before today! I should pester you until you update.
roosterboy chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Wow. You have talent. I'm very impressed by this. The plot is intricate, the way you present it, your use of words, your characters, how you explain each detail. Its a work of art. Its brilliant and i hope you carry on.
roosterboy chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
The way you started the story was magnificent, I love your story to death, and I am so sad that you hadn't updated it in such a long time. Megumi and Sano make a great pair and you are doing a amazing work with their relationship.
roosterboy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow! This is AMAZING! You are such a wonderful author! WOW! Your descriptions are like poems, they're so beautiful! Wow! This is such a good story! The characters - Sano and Megumi that I Love, are great and seem so real. I love your story! Wow! I can't believe how amazing you write!
Crystal Koneko chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Gah! O.o

You must update!
meant2be chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
omg! this is such evilness! u have to update soon! me want MORE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORRE I TELL U!
meant2be chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
oh my god that is so sweet! must read 4 and 5 now!
meant2be chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
i think u should lay off the medical-sciency stuff a bit but thats really sweet so far and u what one more question... are you a doctor or somethin?
meant2be chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
wow thats really good but thats just the 1st chappie but well see 3 more 2 go after all
EvilPinkFuzzleofDoom not logged in chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
NO! WRITE MORE! PLEASE...

-coughs while regaining composure-

The story is absolutely wonderful...its fluffy, light-hearted theme is really inspiring. Write the 6th chapter soon! Very soon! I better see it soon!
Arashi7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Such a great story! This is one of those hidden treasures we find sometimes at I just loved the interaction between Sano and Megumi. It's interesting how he's planning to make a big impression.

Other thing I liked about this fic is that you made a lot of scenes with Megumi working. This is very rare, unfortunately. And I like how you portrayed Dr. Genzai too.

It's been a while since I read a good SxM romance, you really made my day better! Congratulations for the great job and I'll wait anxiously for the following chapters.

Ja ne
mushii chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
OMG! THIS IS SUCH A KAWAII STORY! :D

UPDATE IT PLEASE!

If you put it under the characters Sano and Megumi, you'll get ALOT more reviews!

This story is so cuutee, sweet...OH I WUV WUV WUV _

PLEASE CONTINUE! Or email me giving me a good reason why you aren't going to -_-