Reviews for This Is the Beginning
East of the Sun chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I just realized after pressing "submit review" that I never got around to the point of my review. Great story! I really enjoyed it, especially after all my irritation with JK. Your stuff is always so well-written and clever. If only JK would acknowledge the ship. Anyway, enough with JK bashing. Love the fic.
xLadyJackal chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Thank God for fanfiction, that's all I can say. JK should have just kept her mouth shut about her opinions. And you know what? IT'S NOT CANON UNLESS IT'S IN THE BOOKS!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
As always: Great!

And I know about that ship ...

oh, btw: I've found someone in Nashville who also likes HP and now we're writing a kind of online rolegame ... ADMM ... and he's SO good ... You should read some of the stuff he's writing ... He sounds so like Albus - if only JKR would let him say such things ... ;-)

God bless you!

Thara
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
SEQUEL!
T chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Yes, thank you; it is true what you say, about sailing and sinking. What is true in the books is true in them, but that doesn't mean that we can't play, does it?
Eloquence2010 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
wow, this was amazing good. You are a very talented writter.
binbons chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was really pretty. Also, ironic.
remusROXmySOX chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
i am in tears right now that was so beautiful. stupid people know knowthing, grr.
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This was very sweet and lovingly written.

I've been an ADMM/MMAD shipper since the first scene of the first book, and the first scene of the first film. I'm just going to keep telling myself that there is plenty of room out here for lots of different opinions, and I'll be a good girl and do my best to respect them all.

Even if JKR is being a "tad" around-the-bend just now.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2