Reviews for Bring Yourself To Me
Busybug.Landmark chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Come on update it.I am so interested to read it.I mean I am a fan of I liked it the way you keep the reader on the edge
Rahze chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
I really like this story! :3 Pwease update soon!
heartless rose chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
I love it.

XD I hope kazu ends up with emily.

And Ringo with that moronic Crow xD

Please update.
Kanae-88 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Aw please update! I'm really interesting on how you'll continue this. I've been searching for some IkkiRingo and other guys crushing on her and believe, I've not had any luck at all. But I'm really liking this one!

Hope to hear of you soon!
howalon88 chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
love the story!

update soon!

_
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Wow. This is good! I think it could go far! Could you keep writing? Cus I really like it!

Plus, having Ikki and Kazu NOT gay is a nice change! So please keep it up!
Nitro.exe chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Good Stuff. This is one of the only fics featuring any IkkiXRingo that is actually good. The characterization is really well done, and your writing style is much better than 95% of Air Gear fics I've seen. And it's NOT YAOI!

I'm loving it. Please, continue!
Claudia-Maria Anne chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
i love this story and this is my fav pairing ikki and ringo i kinda do feel sorry for kazu but he should just stick to emily and leave ikki and ringo to fall in love this story is just so cool it actully sound like my school and my life all upside down can't wait til chappy 3!

love the story 5 outa 5
littlemisssweetheart chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
cute so far i hope to see more IkkixAkito and kazuXringo

I F*ing love those parings

update soon
Quiet and Complicated chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I love your story. I am a big Air Gear fan as well as a fan of the Ikki&Ringo fan. There aren't enough fanfics out there about this couple so YAY for you. I think the way you explore the feeling these two have for each other that are just bubbling beneath the surface without making them OOC is fantastic. I'm so excited about chapter 3 usually I can tell where a story is going but your writing is so . . . unpredictable and unlike anything I've ever read. I think the next chapter should be like Ikki and Ringo avoiding each other and sorting out their feelings for one another. Just my suggesstion . . . I'm babbling now so update soon please I've put alerts on your story.
Ayachan107 chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
That was a good chappie _
watch-me-write chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Wow, this is a really good fic! One thing, though (don't worry, it's not bad): What pairing is this? I couldn't really be bothered searching all of the Air Gear section for a Ringo fic, so I just typed her name into the search drive and it came up with only five results. Yours was one of them and I clicked on it hoping it was a RingoKazu fic, but I still can't be sure about what this pairing is.

I mean, it's obvious Kazu likes Ringo, but Ringo likes Ikki and he seems like he's seriously surprised that she liked him in the first place...oh wait, I just read your profile. You like RingoKazu's so that means this has gotta be one of those fics, right? Right...

Do you know any other good RingoKazu's? I just really haven't seen any when I was taking the time to scroll down the list of all the Air Gear fics...anf for some reason, I don't think I'd mind a RingoAkito, either. I think it's just the fact that Akito stole Ikki's first kiss from Ringo and that little bit of bitterness that's inside of her because of it is something to really mull over. I mean, it'd make a good ficlet or maybe even a multichapter, wouldn't it? Eh, whatever...but while we're on the subject, do you know any RingoAkito's, too?

ANYWAY, this is a pretty good fic so far. Please keep writing!

Bex O
KiT72 chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
Finally!a RingoxIkki fic!thank you very very very much!poor Ringo though...I have always hated Ikki for not noticing her...argh...stupid jerk...anyway,,i hope Kazu would like Emily too...i mean they're meant for each other!hehe...anyway,,you need to check on some grammars...thats all...good job and keep writng!)
Automailjunkie44 chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
The first IkkixRingo fic ive seen! HURRAY FOR U! Im totally love Ikki and Ringo together and there are no fics about them! i love yours cant wait to see where u take it! Great job!
stephi-247 chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
gah, they ruined my last review -glares-

Poor ringo :( I think i should give her a big hug -hugs- there that should make her better now... -frowns- do you need agito in your story? Cause i can lend him to you if you want.. hes getting kinda bored in my closet and i think he would like for some interaction with Ikki XD

Good girl updating soon, love you!