Reviews for the dark swan
1Persephone chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I lOvE iT! WiSh I cOuLd WrItE lIkE tHaT. gOt SoMe GrAmMeR eRrOrS tHoUgH. NoT mAnY.
magicspromise89 chapter 15 . 3/19/2009
This was EXCELLENT! Rather AU, but in your defense you hadn't read all the books yet. The Phoenix and the conduit-best victory scene EVER! Awesome!
magicspromise89 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I love Tristan and Amanda! You should really do something about those grammatical errors though. I'd be happy to be your Beta Reader. This is good stuff.

PS: I had no idea Erik the Red was Carpathian!

lol
magicspromise89 chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Jacques and Shea's son is named Stefan. It was revealed at the end of Dark Curse.
murgatroid-98 chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Heavens to Murgatroid, you made me cry. Yes, there were mistakes along the way. But, by the time I got to the end, I cared very much about these characters. The loss of Tristan and Amanda's baby was so sad. Thank you for a very good story.
Star F. Dragonwolfe chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
very good. I like very much. keep writing.
Star F. Dragonwolfe chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
very very good
Elz Faye chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
i like your story i hope you write more and soon
snapeygirl chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
A little note on your An3. I totally agree on the person Gregori looks like. The guy who plays Kovac in ER is from Romania.

Mikhail does really look like Gerard Butler.

Anyway, good story, can't wait to go to chapter 3.
once bitten chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
remove it? that would just be mean-spirited. i only found it this morning and am really enjoying it. please write on
Elenemire chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
Don't you dare discontinue this story! lol, it's great! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed recently, I had a lot of stuff happening in my family, that coupled with a horrible Thanksgiving and finals in school have left me with very little time. I will try to get back to check on the progress of the story more often. But I like this story so keep the chapters coming!
JadedKatrina chapter 8 . 11/27/2007
I read and nearly worship Christine Feehan's books. You are doing a beautiful job of writing the story The Dark Swan. I am loving it immensely and would love to see you continue it. Please please please write more.

Jk-chan
Elenemire chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Lol, well that was certainly exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Elenemire chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
Lol, I looked up those people you gave as examples of the characters. I hadn't thought of Gerard Butler but I think he's an excellent choice!

Also, the Dragon Seekers weren't an evil family, only Razvan. They were manipulated by an evil wizard and Razvan was seduced to the "Dark Side". Have you read Dark Demon? It gives their history.

And yes, I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

These were great chapters! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Elenemire chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw... this is so sweet! I can't wait to read the next chapter!