Reviews for Demonic
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
it really thanks for the story
Arya MageFire chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
o...

I'm glad that you're continuing this line of text (get it? Line of thought? maybe not.) It smacks of a great opportunity,
Twila Starla chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Fabulous work, AIC! The mysterious vision of Kim's certainly brings in the some new questions. And I certainly can't wait to see a certain Miss T.S.S. ;)

Update Soon!
Solarstone chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
So glad you're continuing this into a fully-fledged story, the first chapter had a lot of potential and you certainly didn't disappoint with this one.

So, instead of being scared off by Kim's display, DrD has taken to the arcane and supernatural, and it feels as if he's going to start something way beyond his ability to control. The fact that he's not monologuing his plan to Shego might mean he's got something BIG planned, again.

Wade really does have the worst timing! Seriously though, like KP said, Ron could take it really badly if he found out about Shego's visit and the explanation behind it from anywhere other than Kim. Though that's what I can see happening in the coming chapters.

The flashbacks, Rufus and Ron getting weirded out- very nice. The supernatural happenings have just the right touch of vagueness. Very much looking forward to the next chapter
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Glad you're continuing this one. It should be a tortuous route you are taking them on.

So Kim has not told Ron about her 'complete sitch', but I figured she would have called him over to talk in person. Phone calls about this have problems for all parties involved.

But Drakken's about to start another ball of crap rolling downhill and this time Ron may just see what it was she was going to tell him, if not for Wade's call about Dr. D. and Shego.

Interesting mysteries about Rufus and Ron's picking up a sense of a supernatural incident as Kim experiences it on her end. Not the mystery of Rufus and Ron picking up on them, they have MMP which probably gives them an in to that, the mystery of what they sensed and Kim received.

Something to do with a demon saving a child and two families at the demon's expense some time ago?

Now on to the mission.

CB73
Darth Comrade chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aha! That was a brilliant read!

I owe it to Twila for recommending this fanfic for me, I don't know why I never read any of your work but I'll be sure to follow this one.

I must say, the demonic Kim you had earlier in the chapter made my 'Kim's Empire' version look like a child's fairytale villain. :P

And that poem totaly creeped me out, did you really come up with it on your own! :D

Keep up this aweomness coz I'm anxiously waiting for more! ;)
Arya MageFire chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
okay, I can't decide whether I think this is more creepy or cool.

Creepy because of the whole demonic speaking-in-lyrical-prose thing, and that she can't die.

and cool because she has her own version of monkey powers, she taught shego something, and shego was nice about it, and b
Lady Rhetorica chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I agree with one of the other reviewers-this is one of the more unique takes I've seen on the KP character: Kim as some quasi-native american werewolf. The other aspect of the story I liked was Drakken and Shego in the beginning presented as really bad guys, which fit in with this darker version of KP. It's also interesting that Shego is the one who "knows," perhaps reflecting her own inner "demonic" self, ie., it takes one to know one. Enjoyed reading this-you have a great starting point for a host of narrative directions.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Serious Whoa here AIC! Demon Kim and Monkey King Ron, together all these years. Quite the hidden secret she had to keep, more so than Ron's previous one.

So, she loves her BF for life very much, hmm? It appears that she will come clean with someone she has told Shego she will spend the rest of his life with. Her 'status' will start a major conversation between the two of them, won't it? Many questions of how Kim came to be this way, and where this will go, if this line of thought continues into arc.

Good tale of this little slice of AU with Kim, Ron and Shego.

CB73
Zekerion chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Interesting concept, first I've seen like it. I like where you've taken it so far, but I frown upon the summary being a line from the story. It just doesn't sit well with me for some reason, ah well, good story anyways.
Archaon chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Amazing story. There are a couple of points compared to the canon that would need clarification, but that’s not important. What is important is the sheer genius of the concept. An Outsider entity with suppressed evil urges that grew up as a human and occasionally saves the world along with a Mystic Monkey Master and his naked mole rat familiar.

I’d like to read more, but even if you leave it as it is, it is still precious.
Solarstone chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Undead Demon KP protecting Ron! Ultimate Monkey Master Ron having Kim's back! This story could kick some serious ass and evolve into an epic, if you wish. Awesome shit.
cpneb chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
OMG, wow, goodness gracious, what else?

Nicole as a platinum blonde with ice-blue eyes...rowr...and that's not even the best part of the story! Nicole's line, however, was perfect, as was Kim's response:

“I forgot how much I looked like a cheerleader,” remarked Shego, and Kim made an irked noise that was ignored.

Kim coming to 'life' so to speak and giving both Drakken and Shego the chance to live when she could have easily killed them both was amazing, surprising, and extremely well done.

The poem was perfect, perfectly-placed, and IC with what I would expect from this version of Kim who will live for a long, long time.

You do realize that you're unleashed the plot bunnies, now, and that, once unleashed, they stalk you forever until sated? What caused this change in Kim, what happens when she tells Ron, let alone her parents, what happens to her in the future? I can't see Wade just blowing this off, either...

I only want to know what caused this nightmare so that I can AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE! GF, you've got to flush these more often; it does seem to have come out at the right time, though, with an excellent tie-in to Graduation.

All-in-all, AIC, an excellent work.

...cpneb
Twila Starla chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Whoa! Girl, that was incredible! The supernateral nature of the story was brillant, and well handled.

Favorited. Good to see you back in the game!
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
AIC,

I like this story, especially the rhyme. Will there be any continuation?

Keep writing,