Reviews for Suddenly
Panthres chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
All I can say is wow, and that you have done a magnificent job!
Going2Alaska chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
I absolutely LOVE your story. Pretty Please update. I really can't wait to read about when Sharpay and Aubrey go back to Albaquerque. I want to know what happens to Sharpay and Troy. Please update as soon as possible, you're doing a great job.

-Parker
Going2Alaska chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
I love your story. And I just have to say your are the first person I have EVER reviewed to. Anyways, update soon, you must hear (read) that a lot, but I can't wait longer. Now I can pester people about not updating since I just started my account today.

-Parker
fibi3 chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
OMG

that was the cutest chapter ever.

hahaha,

awesome work on this chap and i cant wait for the next one!
Stacy chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
I love this story so far and I cant wait for the Troypay reunion in the next chapter! Please update soon!
fabulus me chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
omg this chap was so sweet i luv it

cant wait 4 the next chap when sharpay goes home

update soon peace
KUKUxBANANASx4U chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
loves it!write more
Little Girl Bloo chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Very cute chapter, i loved it.

Update soon!
nrisley19892007 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
aww love it!
Robsten4life16 chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
i can't wait for the next chapter!i hope you feel soon!i love this story!
thunder girl chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
man that hit a spot .deep deep down an spot i didn't know i had (really i didn't )( . )
donthatemebecauseyourugly chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
omg this is soo said (sob,cry,sob) i love it .it is by far the best fic i have ever red. and i have read a LOT fics
write-me-well chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
I like where you're going with this... poor Troy. and Sharpay. and Ryan. all the goodbyes made me sad. well anyways, I'm looking forward to reading more.. good job!
imagination'swildestguest chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
is this even a troypay fanfic? when is troypay gonna come? well good job and keep updating!
fabulus me chapter 4 . 10/29/2007