Reviews for Refraction
Sook03 chapter 3 . 7/27
Ohmigod.

Neji went full out. My gosh.
unicorn-senpai chapter 13 . 6/7
Read this for the second-no third time, I think? Never ceases to make me love it! Feels everywhere ndmsheiwhwnssb
Tzarista chapter 13 . 2/26
thank you for sharing and writing this story :-)
Raine chapter 13 . 1/5
What!? it's done!?
Please Make a sequel! this story is amazing!
Keep Writing! :)
-Rei
dark-wolf-howl chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
love your style, this is the 2nd story I read from you, the first being Hunter, and I love them :)
however, you seem to like killing Sai off :p
Cal-Kitty chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
amazing!
SilverDreamsCA chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story!
saku hyuuga chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
I already had read this history before, but today... I dont know, It blow my mind, so thank you
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Aw, cute! Great job, this was an interesting story! :)
river of the sand chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
More and more, every chapter challenged my idea of what NejiSaku fics look like, and I'm grateful for that. This has a number of twists I've never read before. It's been a while since I read this the first time, and I have to say, it's inspired me to always keep people guessing in my fics too. Thank-you so incredibly much for that. This is one of my fav all time NejiSakus. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This story seems very interesting so far. The only thing that I have a hard time with is Sakura's rants, I just feel like she's had too many for my liking. They've just made me have to take breaks while reading this story, and that just disturbs the flow of your great story.
AnimeDawt chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
wow ... awesome! Had me hooked from begining to this far xD you're an really good writer!
crangelique chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
And, by the way, I've just read the comments. FYI, this wasn't confusing. Fanfics like this are supposed to be cliffy & should leave the reader hanging/wondering after each chapter ends. Yes, there are some mistakes with the grammar but they're not worth mentioning. They are too insignificant anyway in the long run & unlike other fanfics that I've read(which are a lot), the mistakes aren't THAT glaringly obvious. I'm even baffled that someone finds this one quite confusing. And, if there is one fatal flaw in this, that would be the fact that the true essence of the seal has never been revealed. It was just THERE...

Sorry for this semi-rant... I'm not trying to hit on anyone; I'm just frustrated that someone views of it as that way.
crangelique chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
That was awesome! And, sad... I was kinda expecting Sasuke to die but I surely didn't see Sai getting the same fate. :(

I loved it. I never got the feeling that it was rushed. It was just right. Splendidly done...
Mel'n'Kier chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
OMG! LOLS LOLS LOLS! I totally see this coming. Hilarious! Giggles maniacally. Let the destruction begin!