Reviews for His Last Moments
al chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
great piece to what was his last thought. i really like it
Soldier Cat chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
AGHH! I wanna know where Vegeta is going! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Veg-head! NOOOOOOOOOOO! :( you have to be sent to heaven
MajinLover chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
How sad, but i really didn't want to hear where he went. If he went down below it would just break my heart... it did make me cry.
MajinSunny chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
THIS WAS DEEP
Dilu chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is so sweet, I love it.

Well written and nice plot, a little AU though'(the battle took place in some faraway island) Oh and there are many spelling mistakes.

Besides that its great :)

Happy Writing

~Dil
lilika chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
ooh that was so moving... poor Vegeta, he never was able to tell Bulma he loved her ;_;
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Sad but good
DbzTeske chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
heaven? ahaha major cliffhanger u but very beautiful story! awesome really good :D I love it!
Vegetachik chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Oh! That...that...THAT WAS AN AMAZING STORY! It was so sad! And the ending..ah! I must say...wow, I'm greatly impressed and saddened. You're amazing.
Sayeh chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
man u should update the next chap!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
So sad-I almost cried! Great work.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
AHH! Why did you have to end it like THAT? I wanna know where Vegeta is GOING! Poor Vegeta...he has a tortured soul...He finally found something good and worth living for and he had no choice but to leave it and now he will never get to see his son grown up into a nice handsom young man... :(
Steffie chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
While it didn't make me cry, I did enjoy it. Hard to get past some of the grammer errors (English major, sorry! I'm so picky!) But I did get past them just to finish the story. Clean up some of the spellings and the like and you've got yourself one of the best BV fics out there!
vbchickVLVR chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
You were right. That did make me cry. Great fic.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »