Reviews for Harry Potter and The Ultimate Guilt
riegert8 chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
In my opinion that Michael corner got off easy, losing his freedom would be harder.

Harry broke the law using a evil spell
KingRider6911 chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
Only thing I didn't like was that Harry killed Hermione and Ron but other then that it was a good story
EnderTrouble chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
I fell in love with your story Half Man, Half Animal. I saw a mention of this in the A/N of it and thought, why not. From the moment I started reading... You had my attention. Are you gonna add more? you totally should!

Nice Job!

Jay.
Black Durion chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
sweet story
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Nicely done; though Molly and them calling him son when he is not even engaged to Ginny is disconcerting seeing as they see him as a son and he is essentially snogging his sister.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
You keep mentioning that Harry is gripping his wand, but at one point you said his wand was fused with his arm...does he have more than one now?
piltad chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
Well I will say good story... I will say you got to be kidding me if you thought that Harry killing Ron and Hermy was a secret lol.. I don't know but I picked that up right from the get go. I don't know I came here from SIYE following an amazing author that writes amazing angst type stories and figured I would read the others while I am at it. I will say I was hoping you would of gone deeper into this dark Harry you really only had I would say oh... A chapter at the most. Don't get me wrong this review sounds like it was a good story but it was trust me I would of stopped reading and not left a review if it wasn't. But great job and did like it though didn't go to far down the dark and winding path like I wanted you too.
PlushieLuver101 chapter 11 . 2/28/2008
That was a very sweet story, continue to be great!
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
That story made me shed tears of happiness. Thank you so much.
RJL Moony chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
It was a very good story, I never expected Michael Conner to be the next Dark Wizard. I'll give you credit for the enexpectedness. The only thing I would be mindful of in the futre is to watch your spelling and the inconsitancies in the story. Otherwise, a very good first story. I look forward to reading anything and everything else you write.
garrett627 chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
I loved the story thanks for wrighting:):):)

( )_( )

('.')

('')_('')
coffee walnut chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
loved your concept...
sprinkles-the-magic-bunny chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
Heya, me again!lol

I do like this story- it has a good plot and character develpment.

Also, the badie (won't name him as people may read the reviews first and that would spoil it) was a complete surprise- and rather random, which I like as it's much more interesting when you can't guess everything.

The only thing I will say is watch out for tenses, in this last chapter you switch tenses at least once-but that's only minor.

Thanks for the enjoyable read.

Sprinks
Miss. Silver Star chapter 11 . 10/28/2007
I cried at the end it was so good!
apophis77 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
A few things didn't make sense to me...first and foremost is the encounter with Voldemort and later, the encounter with Krokidil. If there were innocents in the way, why did Harry use the killing curse at all? Why not stupefy or petrificus totalus or something else non-lethal? At least that way, a miss wouldn't be such a big deal, and a hit would still at least incapacitate the enemy. I could see why he might use it in the first battle, not realizing he could miss so badly, but after the first shot I'd have thought he'd use something else

That showdown with Voldemort in general is the second thing. It's not really clear what happens to Ron and Hermione. Now obviously that's part of the big secret, but it should still be made clear that they're dead. It wasn't until several chapters in that I realized they were dead, and it was just from someone referring to them as "fallen" or "late" or something (can't remember exactly where it was).

Perhaps it would be easier to leave out the actual spellcasting, and just stop right as Harry is casting the first spell. Later on, the flashback can get a more and more detailed, until finally revealing that he took 3 shots and so forth. I just mean that it would be easier to keep the big secret if we didn't already know it took him three casts to kill Voldemort.

This is probably sounding a little contradictory, since I just said it wasn't clear enough what happened, and now I'm saying it should be left vague. All I mean is that we should know some major facts: Voldemort was killed, and Ron and Hermione also died in that battle. What can be left out is the actual spellcasting; that can be part of the reveal.

Seeing the three casts either makes the secret obvious, if you're perceptive (which I'm not): there were 4 potential targets, and Ginny is the only one who stood up, meaning the other 3 probably died...or just makes you confused if you're not all that perceptive (that's me): "wait, why'd he have to cast 3 times? why's he all upset? wtf is going on?"

The final thing is a little nitpicky, but nevertheless:

In Chapter 9, when Harry and Ginny have their big talk, she basically pours her soul out to him, but in Chapter 10, he sounds shocked to hear her mention her love for him: “You… you love me?”

I mean, I know from reading the books that Harry can be a little oblivious to the workings of the female mind, but I don't think even he would be this clueless. :)

Anyway, sorry for rambling. It was a good read; hope to read some of your other stuff soon.