Reviews for Letters to Niisan
imtheoneandonly chapter 7 . 6/16
I really like this story. I know you updated it last like 8 year ago, but still if you ever decide to add just 1 more chapter it would be great!
M chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Overprotective Older Brother no Jutsu!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
aawwwww...sooo cute.
Amara-nii chan chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
u r great u shoud keep going i bleive in u kk by ;)
vanila-chan chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
this is a good story

and i hope u'll suddenly want to continue the story again
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
LOVE THIS STORY. but what is ITachi and Hinata relationship? I know you haven't updated in a whil but I REALLY need to know this.
mountainelements chapter 7 . 5/22/2009
It's sad that you aren't finishing this. It's a really good story.
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I tried to PM you, but I couldn't find your email address. I would love to continue this story, it is intriguing and has a lot of potential. I would change one or two minor details, so email me if that is a problem.
miyuki00 chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Nanikato chapter 7 . 8/22/2008

You have most certainly caught my attention with this story. It is definitely like Hinata to conclude that she needs to be a better sister. A sweet girl like her would definitely be able to worm her way into Itachi's heart. I hope to read more of your story soon.

Sincerely yours,

Lord Sia chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Very interesting. I found it especially funny when I read that Hinata was the inofficial chef of the Akatsuki inner circle. Somehow I can see the motivation for joining the Akatsuki;

"Come join the Akatsuki today! Not only do you get to be a part of the organisation that will take over the world, but Inner circle members get these awesome hats," points to a hat on display, "these awesome robes," points to a mannequin wearing the robes, "but they also get free lunch everytime they visit home base, courtesy of Hyuuga Hinata!" cue loud gasp from the crowd

Well, thats my opinion. Keep writing, goddammit!
talapadme chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
I really love that Itachi is related to Hinata. It works well and your story tweaking is really really awesome as well.

Looking forward to more,

Harpygirl91 chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
HAHA! This is so cute and awesome!
Animemusic16 chapter 4 . 4/28/2008