Reviews for Namida wa Ame, Wasuremono no Bara
Disco Ant chapter 77 . 2/14
Wow, I lost track of this story and didn't realize you had written so many chapters. Reading this thing for most of the week and finally caught up. So far I am enjoying this a lot. It's so weird and then you throw out something sad and tragic. Like in this chapter with Toshiko. Yeah, that would suck. Zenigata is an a-hole and should think a little more about how his daughter feels. And Susanne needs to grow a pair and tell Gabriel and Cecil the truth about who he is and tell Eva how he really feels about her instead of being a jerk. But most of all, I'm interested in seeing how the relationship between Lupin/Cromwell and Fujiko will go. Did Lupin get clean or is he still a cokehead? I know I'm missing something I wanted to mention, but after reading 50 chapters and not wanting to leave 50 reviews, things tend to happen. Anyway, can't wait to read more.
True-angel7 chapter 71 . 2/2/2014
Amazing and sad chapter. :)
kinbobbobkin chapter 70 . 1/21/2014
Great chapter. Hope to see more soon.
True-angel7 chapter 69 . 10/27/2013
:O
That was a dramatic cliffhanger, please continue the story. Please tell what happens next!
True-angel7 chapter 68 . 1/8/2013
Sweet chapter. I am little confused on the story, but I'll try to catch on for later chapters. )
Excel chapter 50 . 11/6/2010
Excellent
True-angel7 chapter 48 . 9/23/2010
This is a good story, please continue. ;)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
interesting.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Pirate mention nice.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Glock sounds like a bottomless pit.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Nice someone named Sakura running a flower shop how appropriate.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
1 chapter done
Excel chapter 21 . 5/27/2008
Excellent
gen x chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
Not bad.
El Cid Girl chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
I truly love this fic. It's wonderfully written and very interesting. Keep doing what your doing and write more! -smiles-

-El Cid Girl