Reviews for Rules of the Game
BakaUsagi4556 chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Why did it stop!? Not too long! Plz plz continue! What happened!?
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
kh07gl chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I feel angry at my self for not reading this amazing fic earlier...simply wonderful it is. I would love to know what will happen next and wish that you'd update soon, but no pressure there, I know it ain't easy to update quick.
Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful story.
kh07gl :3
flygon3300 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
what happened?

agh the suspense!
flygon3300 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
ok...that...was down right freaky
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
when i get my hands on those twins...~evil aura leeks out~
The Puppeteer Master chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
nekochax chapter 12 . 3/29/2010

where is the next chapter? i want to know whats going to happen?-
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
Ok where to start.

I think I will star with begging you to keep writing…

I know you have not worked on this for a long time, and I can tell. It’s been more than a year. But please you really need to finish this. I will die if you don’t. OK I’m not going to die but I will be wondering what happens for a long long long time.

And really I like that the story is long, it makes it fun to read and I get all, “what’s going to happen in the next chapter” or when I’m done with one chapter I say “please tell me there another one”.

Now for what I think…

Also your story is EPIC! defiantly my favorite Laven story so far. I like the way you made Lavi have a twin. And the whole game idea was just great. I had a few laughs, I cried and at some point I was just shocked. There was so cuteness to it to. I love how Linalee fell into place, it was genius, it really was. But it was also one of the shocks that I received while reading this. I was like - O_o!. There was so much I liked about it, I would love to name very single thing, but I would just be giving everything away, now wouldn’t I.

Again, I really enjoyed this and I hope you do start working on this again.

atomish chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Gods, I absolutely /love/ the idea of the twins. Perhaps it's because I like twincest and I like Rabi so together it's even better. And yes, I know this story's not twincest but I still like to think that it's very toned down (yes, I'm too obsessed, fantisizing about a /fanfic/ of all things)

I love it when they fight, like the punches and stuff. It's pretty hot, I think. Don't question my sanity but for some reason, I like Rabi better...though I think Lavi is the better boyfriend for Allen. I'm not usually a fan of RabixAllen but I love this story.

If you value my input at all, I'll just say it here, I want to see Allen top or a threesome scene, that works too. XD, sorry, I think so dirty like that.

Keep up the great work and I hope you update soon!

YO chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
So, I love the fic. I have a comment/question (IDK which?:

To me, the mischeivousness of Lavi/Rabi seem like Jasdebi's. Were they your inspiration, sort of?

And, the plot is great. Word choice is interesting. And, oh, I love the plot progression. I want to know more about this game...?
Soulfightersu chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Wow, this story is amazing! I want to know what happens next.
OyaSUMi-heart chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
? gun..shot? O_O

Heh. Anyways.

I love your story. A LOT.

Though sometimes, your grammar is a little bit off and there are typos scattered through the chapters, it's still very good because your chapters are so incredibly LONG.

However, I would try to keep in mind while your writing what tense you're in. You switch it a little often so that also messes up the grammar.

But overall, it's AMAZING. Love this soso much~!

So update soon pwease~! b-d
mc chapter 12 . 4/19/2009
when is the next chapter coming! I have been checking everyday forever now seeing if you have updated the next chapter! at least tell us when or if your not even gonna right just say so! making us all excitied for so long is too nervewracking!

besides that excelent work! you have very good writing skills!
haruki chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
wow excelent work! I love it so much. when is he next chapter coming? I can't wait anymore! XP