Reviews for Pretty
silkysun chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Okay, I'm not a huge fan of anything Inuyasha, but dude...Hehe! That was so very lovely. I like what you did there with Kagome's reaction at the end. So very like her. :) Really a rather interesting take on Sesshoumaru as well.

I'm so terribly thrilled that you're back and writing a bit again. I believe I will read anything you write whether I am a fan of the subject or not. :)
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
What a way to compliment a guy by saying there beautiful too, not handsome just beautiful. Anyway although I do miss your Teen Titans fics this was a pretty good Inuyasha fic especially since you do lemons.

And I must say that the names of your daughters are absolutly beautiful themselves. And although I'm more of a Inuyasha/Kagome sort of girl this pairings okay especially the way you do it.
Babycobweb chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
*flails*

This is one of the few stories that made me go teary-eyed. The way you write is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your writing.

I'm adding this story to my favorites!
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I absolutely loved it!

And I also think Sesshoumaru is beautiful. He's actually one of the reasons I even started watching the anime. lol

Anyways, I definitely look forward to reading more of your work.
Disella chapter 1 . 10/21/2007

really nice story
theorangecarebear chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
lmao great job. If it's a oneshot I'll be said :( Plz continue
xgeexloverx4977x chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
omg that was cute i loved it!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2