Reviews for My Lovley Haruhi
Eww disgusting I don't like
Alexa chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Update?!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
I have been waiting for you to update forever! Are you going to continue this?
But any ways I love how the guy is totally crazy you don't ever see any other fic's like that.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
plz update this! i really enjoy reading this!
silveristhelight chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
best line (tamaki got upset and went to cultivate mushrooms in his emo corner.)!
Tammy chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Oh my fucking god!
That Artist Girl chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
I hope you update this story it truly is really good though a little gory... But that is the beauty of it. I cant wait for the host clubbers to discover what has become of their secret princess. I was surprised at kyoya's reaction as he really does seem to care... Hope to see more soon.
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
hey i dont know if i have already gone and reviewed but after re-reading i felt the need to ask... WHERE ON EARTH IS MORI WHEN YOU NEED HIM MOST! seriusly tho where on earth is he oh and huni too i mean either one is fine but i need one to go and kill shoji!
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
DARN IT KYOUYA WHY DID YOU LET HER GO ALONE DARN IT TO PLUTO -im not into cussing- GO FIND HER BEFORE SHE DIES OF BLOOD LOSS please give me chapter 3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
Please write more! It is so interesting!
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Where's the next chapter! I must have it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Loved it keep on writing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
you better fucking continue this!
CrazyIsUnique chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Please update soon! Its been 3 years! Please!
ClaryFay chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
So, I realize that you probably get this a lot, but PLEASE continue! I understand if it's hard, or if you've, like, lost your muse, but at least give us an authors note! Come on, pretty please? For the sad little girl reading this well past midnight ( for the 8 time)!