Reviews for Habit
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nicely done story. I think you captured Fakir's inner struggles as well as mythos. I think my favorite couple is torn beteween Fakir/Mythos and Fakir/Ahiru
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Nyeheh, Mytho definitely needs a heart. XD I want him to feel love for FAKIR, not some stupid ballerinas! (Though Fakir also looks good with Ahiru, so whatever...)

Anyway... Nice story. My first time reading a Princess tutu and Fakir/Mytho fic and I am very glad. Keep up the good work!

-gw-
LittleBro chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love the fatc that it had FakirXMytho, but it made me sad, and I love how you nailed down the fact that he loves him yet he can't not say it nor will he show it, or not all of it. Great job!
The Unfathomable Sisters chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
((Sister 7))

It seems so poetic. And beautiful. But also dark and almost evil... It's so good. Write more? :D
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
hey Val! its Jenelle,,I got my own fanfiction account so I could put some of my own stories up,but back to your story, it's so realistic!, so beautifully written!, I know you wanted constructive critisism(sp?), but I really like your story! I hope i'm as good as you someday, your my inspiration!
Vlad bride chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I love it. Beautifully written as usual!...sex please?
Cass chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
You need to write a lemon! You are really good at this part of setting up for an lemon or a lime so go girl all the WAY!

In other words this fic was good I love how Fakir wants Mytho but won't respound. Gives Hug and Kiss and cookies!
Regina Hark chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Hn. Where is this story acually going anyway. It doesn't really lead me anywhere. But i love how you started it.(shut up lovey i am the one writing so buss off) anyway I think you work on the story line more no matter what my other says.