Reviews for Déjà Vu
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
A great story! I didn't realize it was Xellos talking between the dialogues from the future children of Slayers. It was interesting trying to piece together whose child looks like what and how they acted. And the infamous line at the end, it's a secret. Otherwise, it wouldn't be Xellos if he didn't say that. Well, that's it and again, great job!
Viviane Latour chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
This is really interesting. I like the way that you withheld just enough details to keep the reader intrigued, in the same way that Xellos is so fond of. I also like Xellos's cynical point of view. If you ever decide to continue this, you can probably come up with some really creative ideas to use. In short, great job!
Threshie chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Hmm, now that's thought-provoking. _;; Xel's obviously still around when Lina and the rest have kids that are grown up, hmmm? Hehe, this's quite an original plot unto itself, and you could elaborate on it into an entire fic series if you really wanted. _~ I take it the guy with curly hair is Zangulus' son, right? Lol, when I first started reading, I thought it was some fic with the Slayers world, but different characters, lol. Neat idea.
BattleJoy W chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
A good next-gen story forming. Can't wait to find out who's the father of Sara. Good job. Keep writing.